• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Hi Dan,

I am having log-in problems with the site. My auto log in won't work and I don't seem to be able to access some of the things open to admin etc

Not sure what the problem is, or whether it is something here.

Cheers

Yup it is to do with an issue with some changes I made.

They have now been fully reversed and the issue should be 100% gone now.

God I hate this forum software. I am continuing research into moving to another solution and hopefully should have us there after the season end, I just don't want to make the switch mid season

I have a feeling that they are there mate. look for the heading there will be a + next to it. Click that and it will expand

Mate I am having heaps of trouble. Sometimes some  forums are there, then they arent. When I post it takes about 3 refreshes before it show up in the forum. Keeps logging me in and then out, and if i type two posts one after another its telling me I have duplicated posts but they are in completely different threads.

fark yeah the thing is driving me nuts. I may do another quick re-install see if it clears things up. Bare with it

Making more changes trying to bring this back in line. Please let me know if it starts behaving. Also Try logging out and then logging back in this should clear your details and fix it

Clear chaches (internet history, cookies etc and try again)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
every time I come back I am logged out

Yea, I have also been getting this for ages, in these forums.
Often it takes several goes to login/proceed to the forums after getting a plain white page showing: "Invalid Token".

Usually use Firefox under WinXP Pro, and clear caches/delete temp files etc. fairly often.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1290455043[/time]

And just now, whilst trying to edit a post, I got this:

"An Error Has Occurred!
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again. "

Bleh.

Teh "Invalid Token" issue is a bad one, that unfortunately is very very hard to fix.

You will get it if you logout then leave your browser open and try to log back in.

You need to refresh the front page and then enter your login details and that usually fixes it.

Dan link said:
Teh \"Invalid Token\" issue is a bad one, that unfortunately is very very hard to fix.

You will get it if you logout then leave your browser open and try to log back in.

You need to refresh the front page and then enter your login details and that usually fixes it.
the thing is why would ppl log  out for ?????  just click the red cross  on the web page(top r/hand corner)..  thats what i do  have silvertails bookmarked .. & when i want to go on i just click silvertails in me bookmark & im in logged in & ready 2 go..with just 1 click ..

jjai link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178157.msg307211#msg307211 date=1290553003]
Teh \"Invalid Token\" issue is a bad one, that unfortunately is very very hard to fix.

the thing is why would ppl log  out for ?????  just click the red cross  on the web page(top r/hand corner)..  thats what i do  have silvertails bookmarked .. & when i want to go on i just click silvertails in me bookmark & im in logged in & ready 2 go..with just 1 click ..
[/quote]

Public computers, family computers and hot desk work computers I would say mate

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7