Damn it Elliot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Alright

I disliked this guy a lot as a player , he made negative post contact metres and didn't live up to our fullbacks of the current and previous generation, his catching was always like that kid at cricket where the ball is in the air and as a bowler you think '**** wrong fielder', but it's his debut year and I should've given him some slack, he was following in the footsteps of giants

All that said damn he was good last night, that good that I'm wondering if Parker can slot in again when fully healed

It looks like I need a new Chris Bailey..... even friggen Boyle has been good the past few games

What's a forum without a whipping boy???

20190816_101625.jpg

It is even worse front on
giphy.gif

Elliott actually surprised me with his footwork and fend last night, got the better of Marsters who is a quality centre.
Yes there were 2 moments where he done so well till that final draw and pass, the 1 with DCE had me pulling hair out, but if pre game I was told he will make 2 clean line breaks, defend solid and make some good get out of trouble runs, I would have been happy enough......in actual fact, has a real dig and a fair bit better than some other players we have had over the past few years

Elliott was impressive in the centres last night

He was good defensively , showed good speed and was safe with the ball .

Faultless performance bar that no pass to an unmarked DCE heading straight under the posts for a try .

All our boys this season have done us proud and acceded expectations from the mediocre season last year under Trent

I think this year we can all put our whips down

tumblr_oyxc4zYIiC1w7yjiqo1_1280.jpg

R u being serious???

Elliott has been s ripper for us! Every BWSE game I’ve watched he has stood out big time.

Ironically, many experts here claimed we had no depth in the outside backs.

This guy would make most other NRL teams atm

Alright

I disliked this guy a lot as a player , he made negative post contact metres and didn't live up to our fullbacks of the current and previous generation, his catching was always like that kid at cricket where the ball is in the air and as a bowler you think '**** wrong fielder', but it's his debut year and I should've given him some slack, he was following in the footsteps of giants

All that said damn he was good last night, that good that I'm wondering if Parker can slot in again when fully healed

It looks like I need a new Chris Bailey..... even friggen Boyle has been good the past few games

What's a forum without a whipping boy???

How long is Parker out for? If Elliot plays a few more games at that standard or better, he might cement the place (remembering he can also play fullback if needed).

Good to have options going into the finals - we also have options in the halves and were playing with a substitute edge forward last night as well - and a long way since everyone thought Manly had no depth at the start of the season.

Relax it's only in games against the Tigers when he ignores umpteen support runners and completely butchers it by going himself. I think he must have been a Tigers supporter in his youth. We wont have to play the Tigers again this year so it's all good.

I think he's like a racehorse who wears the blinkers.

Elliott had a better game than Suli last night.
Suli in defence is poor and slow to move laterally - clutching at air 3 times last night showed what the good teams will do with Suli when they attack him.

Elliott is very good in D

Elliott surprised me with his great attack - he just needs to lean to pass.

If he keeps up this form, will Suli be dropped when Parker comes back?.

After seeing him play 9 or so games at FB while Tom was out & not making a single break I was very pleasantly surprised to see the 2 breaks he made last night - I didnt think he had it in him & just assumed he was a solid, safe, no-frills back.

He showed the same turn of speed Garrick has.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4