Damien Oliver - Back Riding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wont be for long if the rumours are right.

Makes me wonder why and how they try to cover this stuff up.

ManlyBacker link said:
He is entitled to the same presumption of innocence as Snake.

Yeah but unlike Snake he has been able to keep the charges out of the papers.

When our man was arrested 5000 lies were printed in every paper.

I guess the circumstances are a little different.

It is nothing to do with racing. That is where any information from me will end and it is a police investigation.

BD, your implication that Oliver managed to keep the accusations out of the papers is a dangerous one. How can you prove it? It is subject to a court suppression order. Maybe you want Hinch to flout the law again? And as far as I know he has not been charged. That makes it quite different to the Stewart case and subsequent press reports.

ManlyBacker link said:
It is nothing to do with racing. That is where any information from me will end and it is a police investigation.

BD, your implication that Oliver managed to keep the accusations out of the papers is a dangerous one. How can you prove it? It is subject to a court suppression order. Maybe you want Hinch to flout the law again? And as far as I know he has not been charged. That makes it quite different to the Stewart case and subsequent press reports.

What a load of crap, how is it dangerous??

Every man, woman and child on every racecourse and TAB in Australia knows what the allegations are.

The suppression order is what keeps it out of the press. My point is that such an order achieves nothing other than the papers not being able to print the accusations.

Why do I have to prove anything?? Nowhere have I mentioned anything other than there are allegations that 20 million Australians know about.

Take it anyway you like BD - I don't give a crap what you think really. My apologies for sticking my head up. Won't happen again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4