[Resurrected] Daly Cherry-Evans calls on teammates to lift him into Origin jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE will be picked for Queensland, there are no other options. Morgan was the only likely option on right edge, but he is gone for season now I understand. His form hasn't been great but he's outlasted every one of his competitors for the spot and those that are left aren't much chop. At Origin he will have a quality 1, 6 and 9 to play off so I expect to see him absolutely dominate the game and show us that he is the best halfback in the world. His kicking game, long and short, should be on song. There will be repeat sets from kicks, tries from kicks, line break assists. Probably a brace of tries for himself as the defence will be too concerned with other threats to be able to adequately contain his running game. He didn't dominate in last years games and played a supporting role to Munster who drove the attack. This year he has had to lift his NRL game to this miraculous level just to keep Manly competitive in matches, imagine that level of play in a team where there are no excuses !! It'll be pretty to watch .....except for us Blues fans.

DCE will be picked for Queensland, there are no other options. Morgan was the only likely option on right edge, but he is gone for season now I understand. His form hasn't been great but he's outlasted every one of his competitors for the spot and those that are left aren't much chop. At Origin he will have a quality 1, 6 and 9 to play off so I expect to see him absolutely dominate the game and show us that he is the best halfback in the world. His kicking game, long and short, should be on song. There will be repeat sets from kicks, tries from kicks, line break assists. Probably a brace of tries for himself as the defence will be too concerned with other threats to be able to adequately contain his running game. He didn't dominate in last years games and played a supporting role to Munster who drove the attack. This year he has had to lift his NRL game to this miraculous level just to keep Manly competitive in matches, imagine that level of play in a team where there are no excuses !! It'll be pretty to watch .....except for us Blues fans.

GOLD' one of your best sir

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4