[Resurrected] Daly Cherry-Evans calls on teammates to lift him into Origin jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't the origin period is going to affect us too much this year

Edit: weakening the opposition hopefully!

Here is a tip Cherry.
Don't kick on the 1st on a repeat set.

That was the pivotal moment yesterday. We had them on the rack at that point, and thrww it away.

What a beat up

From the story

“As a team if we can bond together, win some more games then we’re going to see not just me but a couple of other players get an Origin jersey.

“The more we can win, the more we can help each other out.”

What a beat up

From the story

“As a team if we can bond together, win some more games then we’re going to see not just me but a couple of other players get an Origin jersey.

Same as the way Alexander’s comment about thurston was twisted and put to JT in a press conference

Wouldn't think there's much chance of DCE being selected ahead of Hunt the way the dragqueens are playing at the moment

Hunt at 7, DCE at 6? It's not like Morgan or Milford is setting the world on fire at the moment.

What a beat up

From the story

Headline is trying to make DCE look selfish and thinking only of his own origin chances when its clear he's saying the whole team has to work harder and win including himself.

Hunt at 7, Munster at 6, Slater at 1, Morgan bench utility

That would work except for one thing, Slater announced his representative retirement after the World Cup Final last year. Boyd or at a pinch 1nglis are the likely Qld fullbacks, though 1nglis will probably play centre.

The club should bring in Orford to have a talk to DCE about letting it go...

I don't think he was necessarily saying that (more that he was avoiding the question). He was asked by a interviewer dude if he'd think he'd make origin, such a stupid question after a game like that

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2