• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apparently unless you finish in the top 3 then you are not guaranteed a positional award – it is done by a 3-2-1 vote by all judges

Rubbish award.  Choc deserved to win.  He can tackle, score tries, make busts, do it all.  The award obviously needs a remake to have credibility.  Judging by refs and game officials would be a start.  Not flunkys from News Ltd with their own agendas.

Choc had the aura of Ben Kennedy about him at times this season. With at least five years left in the game which he'll most likely spend with us I think we've got alot to look forward to.

Ryno link said:
How did Ennis the grub get the hooker award when he finished on 19 points and Robbie Farrah came equal 4th in the polling with 24.

The whole Dally M's awards are a sham. The sea eagles had a similar season last year but you don't see Dessie getting awarded coach of the year like the scumdogs.

Last night they made a big thing about Jihad El Masri yet our own beaver never got an invite to the Dally M's last year.

And what about that buffoon Warren Smith and the lame comments about Jason Taylor about ducking punches. That was in poor form and Smith should be suspend from all programming indefinitely – The goose. I rate this guy as high on my list as I despise big head and big nose Daley…. Get over it Sea Eagles dominated the raiders.

As for me until we start to see equity I will be boycotting such biased programs.

Pittwater Legend link said:
A fair question.

Didn't Farah play halfback for the Tigers at stages this season? If he polled some of his points whilst playing at half than it's understandable.

True he did, dont know what Sheens was thinking there.

Also didn't Idris play a few first grade games last year, so does he still qualify to be rookie of the year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2