Dally M Live thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just the fact no 2V nom, what a sham, and maybe the premiership winning coach.

Every dog has their day.

1969 said:
Just the fact no 2V nom, what a sham, and maybe the premiership winning coach.

Every dog has their day.

Awards are based on regular season performance so he was up against it, most years Minor Premiers coach, but he must have been close to nomination

well that has put the mocker on the roosters now then,when was the last time a team coached by the coach of the year won the comp,atleast it hasnt happened in the last 3-4 years

Russ must have cleared his gollywood schedule for this week seeing as how his Rabbits would be in the GF they were entitled to. LMFAO

Rusty going just as well as his Rabbitohs, terrible

The Prince of Brookvale said:
Too far for DCE now

I think Cherry's still in it. Carney was injured for a few weeks if I remember correctly.

I think the NRL could learn learn so much from the AFL brownlow vote, its frustrating to me to not know the full count.

It is a Melbourne Drizzle/Queensland love fest. No surprise its a News limited club being looked after.

Unprofessional coverage, Rusty Crowe looked stupid, the coverage needs a total overhall.

Smith, Thurston and Inglis could sit out 2/3 of the season and they'd get nominated by the media. In fact I think Thurston did.....he did nothing for NQ in the first 18 rounds.

Cant watch this crap any longer I am sure half of these players are picked based on one or two games per year not the whole year.

Burgess alert. Translators please.

They can't get over it. They so thought they were entitled to it. YOU HAVE TO EARN IT SOUTHS.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Shows what a farce these awards are Cordner gets the award against SBW

Cordner was always gonna win that award, only player in that position on top 10 board so he wins award

Cordner is a quality player. I've been watching the Roosters all year, and his call up to Origin was warranted. He's tough and skillful.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4