Dally M current ladder

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
The Dally M current ladder is below. It can be hard to find at times. DCE got the 3 points last night with Greg Alexander the judge.

Sea Eagles v Knights
Judge: Greg Alexander

3 D Cherry-Evans (MAN)
2 D Gagai (NEW)
1 J Buhrer (MAN)

Usual suspects in the leader pack. Inglis is on 9 points

LEADERBOARD
15 J Hayne (PAR)
13 J Reynolds (CTB)
12 J Thurston (NQL)
12 D Cherry-Evans (MAN)
10 C Cronk (MEL)
10 G Widdop (STI)
10 M Gillett (BRI)

Cherry coming off the bench in Origin won't help his cause.
You'd think Cronk and/or Thurston will pick up some points in Game 1.

Yeah, also see hayne getting some points at origin aswell if he carries his club form.

Its tough for DCE to win Dally M when your not the regular SOO halve.

If hayne goes injury free and keeps up his form, he will be tough to beat.

Well there you go.. I didn't realise SOO counted towards the Dally M.

Brandy loves DCE. Although seriously, I don't place that much emphasis in the Dally Ms or even the Golden Boot for that matter. You only need to look at some of the judges scores each week and you'll wonder what they were on.

Masked Eagle said:
Brandy loves DCE. Although seriously, I don't place that much emphasis in the Dally Ms or even the Golden Boot for that matter. You only need to look at some of the judges scores each week and you'll wonder what they were on.
you beat me to it ME ,LOL,and Brandy is a good judge too,he calls it the way he see,s it,probably one of the best commentators out there,and also one the most unbiased as well

Not sure if this is still the case........

Points are awarded in State of Origin and Test matches, but only to those players whose club does not have a bye that weekend. This ensures every player will be competing for points in the same amount of games."

I think Hayne is a big big chance this year in a team that is getting some wins. If the Eels win he'll usually get 2 or 3 points. And even if they lose he can get a point here and there.

Just hope he shows that form for NSW!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4