Dally M 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely Olakau'atu gets the point for the shot on Olam...it had more bearing on the result than anything Munster did. I have never seen Olam play such a quiet game in his entire career.
Equally a surprise that both judges didn't give DCE the 3, it was one of his better club games ever.
Even @jbb/james might have given him 3 for that one. @:D

Equally a surprise that both judges didn't give DCE the 3, it was one of his better club games ever.
Even @jbb/james might have given him 3 for that one. @:D
Yeah he had a really good game, ran the ball, got involved, kicked in the line. He had some early runs from dummy half where he looked at home just quietly

if he would just attempt to play that way weekly , just attempt i would shut up

i thought the biggest difference was that our spine supported the packs early aggression Gave us an aura and had us playing proper footy. Halfbacks have there best games when they are getting whacked

Just a thought, what about a shift away from the Daly M judging status, probably not possible, but I‘d like to see something similar to the players player, whereby the 17 players from each side give their 3,2,1 to the opposition side only, might be hard for those with head knocks but on average it would be a far fairer system, being judged by your piers as the best in the game, no more love fest‘s with the stars of our game, if they are seen as best on ground by their opposition then kudos.

Imagine trying to administer, 272 votes, 1632 points a round, thing is I think it would provide a very different outcome, a lot fairer, I‘m sure a lot of the forwards would recognise their opponent efforts, ie like Jake and vote accordingly, anyway just a thought.
Just use the supercoach results.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4