Daily Telegraph Today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Watto1972

Just read the Telegraph this morning & can't believe that last night's match was described as a "trouncing". Corn flakes & milk are now strewn all over the place.

Watto1972 said:
Just read the Telegraph this morning & can't believe that last night's match was described as a "trouncing". Corn flakes & milk are now strewn all over the place.

Simple solution, stop buying the Telecrap. Seriously, stop giving them your money dumbass.

Watto1972 said:

I can't believe that.
You actually read the Telegraph? :huh:

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Nuttybott said:
Watto1972 said:

I can't believe that.
You actually read the Telegraph? :huh:

Yes, I know, I know... I generally don't read their crap but there were mitigating circumstances...allow me to explain.

The corner shop was out of SMH's & I still have so much gin running through my veins from last night I didn't want to risk driving to the newsagent to buy one. I settled for the Telegraph, 3 red bulls & a packet of chicken twisties to have after breaky.

Next time think I'll risk a drink driving charge & a court appearance...sounds like a more pleasurable experience than subjecting myself to that drivel.

globaleagle said:
Pffft, a real man would've still been drinkin and sent the missus out for the paper!!!!!

Be back on the piss by the time the 1st at Caulfield rolls round....don't worry about that son.

Nein: "Souths rolled over the top of Manly"

Footage was of Souths last three tries and no mention of any controversy.

Brissie Kid said:
Souths won the premiership last night apparently.
yeah the dog,the new laydown king,what was with the hand waving thing with Inglis around the throat last night,I was at the bar when that came on

Souths rate there arse off on nine as there fans generally can't afford pay tv the internet, dental care or deodorant. So Nines view on the game is hardly surprising. The fact the paper is often left on the train (where they sleep) probably also explain the high readership numbers the tele has from souths fans as well.

master blaster said:
Brissie Kid said:
Souths won the premiership last night apparently.
yeah the dog,the new laydown king,what was with the hand waving thing with Inglis around the throat last night,I was at the bar when that came on

I think he was saying no try to some one when Wolfman didn't get to ground that ball in the corner.

God said:
Souths rate there arse off on nine as there fans generally can't afford pay tv the internet, dental care or deodorant. So Nines view on the game is hardly surprising. The fact the paper is often left on the train (where they sleep) probably also explain the high readership numbers the tele has from souths fans as well.

Must be where that saying comes from. "The meek will inherit the dirt"

I have stopped reading the Telegraph - delivery was stopped a long time ago and I cancelled my online recently. It is a joke - the journalist probaby wasn't even at the game.

The Telegraph would rather run the country into the ground for their own benefit and to kill Labour than actually report the facts.

Yet people will believe their reporting in relation to the economy as gospel but when it comes to Manly they get it all wrong.

Have not purchased the Tele in any form or Fox in almost 20yrs.

Back under the radar people! Enjoy the obscurity!

And always remember, everyone hates us, WE DON'T CARE!

Technical Coach said:
The Telegraph would rather run the country into the ground for their own benefit and to kill Labour than actually report the facts.

Yet people will believe their reporting in relation to the economy as gospel but when it comes to Manly they get it all wrong.

Have not purchased the Tele in any form or Fox in almost 20yrs.

I don't believe anything written in that dirt rag of a paper.

Ha! They have to give away for free left over Telegraphs at Premiers Gym (Above the Manly Leagues Club) as people don't buy them at the club anymore.
I was there this morning and saw a gym staff member with a trolley laden down with copies of the Sunday Telegraph on their way to the rubbish skip - they can't even give them away...
Someone there was asking me about a report by "Buzz" that Quantum owners and football club officials were in the West Stand and the Penn's were in the East stand at Friday's game in Gosford - was that correct?
The answer is no - Buzz either wasn't there, was fed wrong info or can't work out which is up or down, east or west, left or right- the Quantum people were in the Eastern Stand with a large number of key sponsors, guests and club officials - Upper level East suites 32 & 33 to be precise. I'm not too sure where others may have been but I do know for fact that again Rothfield was not letting truth get in the way of his story.
Interestingly I note he apparently didn't report that David Perry, Scott Penn, Arko, Football Club directors and the number 1 season ticket holders all sat on the same table in a lounge at Brookie for the Bulldogs game a few weeks ago.....?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7