Daily Telegraph Blog This Morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Noticed that the Telegraph Blog with Andrew Webster is on the topic - Delmege Must Go. Will be interesting reading at 10 am.

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/andrewwebster/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/max_delmege_must_go/

Some interesting comments there

These are the real reasons:
1) Scott Penn got sick of Max Delmege not coughing up the cash he pledged to the club on time.
2) Delmege has been sniping away at the club he co-owns for too long - including ficticious tales about Penn wanting to relocate the club to the Central Coast.
3) The Delmege faction has pushed out on the best chief execs in the game. As Hasler told the board earlier this season of Mayer: “I need him”.
4) Max has never, ever put on the table what his beef is with Mayer.
5) Saying Delmege should slip into the background does not diminish the fact he saved the club’s arse. But the politics of the place, which have finally claimed Mayer, is destroying the club he allegedly loves.

Delmege’s beef with Mayer came in week two of the finals last year, when a single column story appeared on the backpage of The Tele reporting that Max was ending his sponsorship of the club. Max saw red and thought the source of the story was Mayer. He’s been gunning for him for nine months and this week finally got his wish.

I just got a chance to read the blog. I notice that Mata's old mate 'Spook' from Brisbane has suggested that the Tele journalist find out the real reason why Mayer was 'sacked'.

Does anyone know the real reason?

Canteen Worker link said:
I just got a chance to read the blog. I notice that Mata's old mate 'Spook' from Brisbane has suggested that the Tele journalist find out the real reason why Mayer was 'sacked'.

Does anyone know the real reason?
that fruit loop wouldnt know **** from clay seriously

Don't think I will bother reading that blog, we all know how slanted it will be after they sat down at the table with mayer yesterday

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4