Daikin Backs the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
COMMANDER said:
So Centrebet is gone from the jersey? Or are they below the number on the back of the jersey?

Soniq is below, Centerbet must have been driven off by all the NRL betting associations - Sportsbet and Waterhouse

We will have that dope Fletcher on Nine all year as the spokesman for gambling :s

The best air cons for sure. Same as the team they're sponsoring. That is a damn fine sponsorship deal. Well done to those that pulled it off.:)

http://2smsupernetwork.com/nrl-manly-sea-eagles-ceo-dave-perry/#

Today's interview with Goldie and Perry - covers all current Manly Topics :)

@HappilyManly

Thanks for that Interview link. :)

2_thumbs_up1.jpg

Mark from Brisbane said:
Care to comment Zorba about our "L Plate" CEO???????
Let us forget about the past . Leave my mate Zorba alone and look forward to stability Mark :)

Thanks Mr Daikin,

I remember when you gave away a car at a Mitre 10 conference, I didn't win....but it was exciting to hopefully win.

If it wasn't minus 15 damn friggen degrees over here....I'd have one of your products hangin' out me window!!!

Thanks for stumping up some well needed cash to the greatest club in the whole damn universe!!!!

Did you guys notice how much Mr Daikin loves Brookie ? :angel:

He referred to the Old Lady a few times, must have attended a couple of memorable games :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8