Cuthbertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I can see why he's still in PL on last nights efforts. I thought he had a poor first half but did some better things in the second. Arm swings are not acceptable and a guy his size should not get pushed back so often. Des must have spoken to him sternly at the break as he came back with more purpose. We need some of the PL forwards to put some pressure on Rose, et al. Cuthbertson didn't on last nights performance.

yeah have seen him fill in a few games now, he did one quality off load, other than that i think he has a long way to go, but thats not saying he has not got the potential.

My guess is that his work ethic is rather absent. He can look very good but is sitting back wondering why he is not playing first grade rather than busting his gut to get there.

I thought his defensive footwork was pretty poor and he missed a few as a result. He made a couple of big runs and a useful offload but has a way to go to convince me.

DSM5 we agree! (Never thought that day would come)

Fluffy regardless of where he played, his defense was atrocious. If that was Cooper Cronk playing the other night he would have run at Cuthbo every time and would have beaten him every time.

How old is he ? just curious...

He is 22. He needs to build on his strength and he looked fairly weak for first grade. needs to get into the gym like Glen Stewart.

If it comes down to a choice of keeping Cuthbo and signing Mateo then I am afraid bye bye Cuthbo.

Adam Cuthbertson
Nickname: Cuth
Position: Prop
Birthday: 24/2/85
Birthplace: Avalon
Junior club: Avalon Bulldogs
Representative allegiance: NSW (City)
Marital status: Single
Favourite playing moment: Just Playing
Favourite all time league player: Mal Meninga
Favourite TV show: So you think you can dance?
Favourite saying: I know you are, I said you are but what am I?
The first song I bought: Bad - Michael Jackson
Favourite thing: My Space or My Guitar
Other sports I follow: Rugby / Basketball / NFL
What I did in the off-season: Physio and spent time at our farm.
What you don't know about me: You don't even know about me?
Big Brother Manly -
Who would be first out:
Travis Burns
Who would win: Brent Kite
Who would star in a movie about you: Brad Pitt
Words of wisdom for 2007: Believe
One word to describe you: 23

Do people on here just like seeing their name posted ?

There are posts saying Burns shouldn't be there because he adds nothing to the attack, but he makes the defence up the guts so much more dependable.

Now people are saying Cuthbo should't get a run because he isn't solid in defence, but he's the only bloke in the club that can offer top standard 2nd phase play to the team.

Make your mind up girls.

Do people on here just like seeing their name posted ?

There are posts saying Burns shouldn't be there because he adds nothing to the attack, but he makes the defence up the guts so much more dependable.

Now people are saying Cuthbo should't get a run because he isn't solid in defence, but he's the only bloke in the club that can offer top standard 2nd phase play to the team.

Make your mind up girls.
It's not American Football Duff. You can't run an offensive team on and off each changeover.

Cuthbertson's defence is average at best and until he can get that part of his game right he will be a PL player. Beaver was not a brilliant defender in his early days and look what he has done over the years to get that right.

I don't want to go back to the 2004 era when we scored 36 points every week but still lost as the opposition used to put 50 on us!!!!

He missed 3 tackles 2 of which were first up nerves. He wasnt alone in missing 3 or more:

Burns 5
orford 7
king 5
watmough 3
stewy2 3
bryant 4
ballin 3
hall 3

He made less tackles than most but more than Hall.

Only watmough and stewy2 made more tackle breaks in the forwards. only watmough had more offloads, Not bad for a guy playing just 27 minutes.

All i can say is the same stuff was being said about Glenn Stewart in 05. In 06 he was given a good run to adjust and learn and most were not sold. now look at him. Cuthbo has just as much raw talent all he needs is the same opportunity which he is yet to get.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4