Cuthbertson - A Simple message to the knockers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One swallow Stiffi

He shows a few of them every game in PL, hopefully he can be patient and continue to pick his moments in 1sts as he has the ability.

I had my Heart in my mouth on his next hitup I thought he was going try and offload with about 3 Rabbits sweating on him doing so. Thank God (not religious by the way) he decided to just wrap the ball up.

I hope he has a cracker of a game, after all the criticism he receives he deserves it. It would be extremely hard to play 3 games a year in 1st grade spread across the season.

He does not receive too much crap, he just gets so many wraps from a few that people expect the same form in the NRL as PL.

Agree as that is the only way we will know if he has it or not, however he will get his go next year for sure.

True, however Des is giving him a run and will hopefully lay the bait saying look at Stewart this season!!!! He should stick around.

He does not receive too much crap, he just gets so many wraps from a few that people expect the same form in the NRL as PL.

Probably receives too many raps for the little 1st grade time he has had.
But you has to admit for the few 1st grade games he has played in he has copped far too much critisism.

I think he deserves more 1st Grade Time. Hall & Bryant haven't done anything wrong, but have they done anything to make you standup and talk about them??

Hall haven't done anything wrong, but have they done anything to make you standup and talk about them??

Playing with his balls in the Dressing sheds before the Canberra game?

thought hall has some impact tonight, 2gb agreed

great offload from cuthbo after Oxs equally good pass.

[quote author=Garts]
Agree as that is the only way we will know if he has it or not, however he will get his go next year for sure.
If he's here.
[/quote]

He's had 2 other offers.

Cuthbo has always had potential, noted way back when Ryan quoted him as storming up the field like a winger. He has always had a good offload in him too.

What he has lacked is consistency and also whispers about his work ethic. I have even been told he languishes in PL and criticizes the staff for not picking him. He needs to put in 80 mins and roll up his sleeves and show the coaches and knockers he has what it takes to play week in and week out at the top level.

I don't think Cuthbo has that much potential. Sure his offload last night was very good, but his defense is not great relying on being the second man in way to often. He has that 'upper bulk with the skinny leg' (aka King 2005/6)look and is a tad slow. I'd prefer to see what Afasamanga has to offer.

he needs to play 8 to 10 games this year, have an off season to fix his shortfalls and then come back next year set just like glen stewart did.

Maybe Fluffster but he sort of reminds me of Kane Cleal. Has he got real potetial or do people just want him to have it? Last night we didn't have PL. Why was that? How do you rate Afasamanga?

Maybe Fluffster but he sort of reminds me of Kane Cleal. Has he got real potetial or do people just want him to have it? Last night we didn't have PL. Why was that? How do you rate Afasamanga?

Jack goes well and given the same opportunity as glen may well step up, needs to get the errors out and be more consistent. However he is more in the watmough mould in attack, cuthbo is more like BK and as such adds a better balance.

PL had a bye

I don't see BK in Cuthbo, just a toiler at the moment. Needs to get that body ratio under control. He has no drive in the legs and doesn't poke his head and shoulders through for an offload. . I'd love to see Jack get a run in the firsts to see just what he's got. Funny about Dunley. It was his sort of game last night, wet, up the middle sort of stuff, but he didn't step up at all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4