• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It could have also been an off night.

Its not like were we're heading into the game on the back of a loss.

As much as we expect them to turn up 100%, sometimes they don't.

All it takes is someone influential to be off and it can flow through. DCE turning up after fighting with the Mrs, Jake feeling a little unwell, AFB lacking sleep. Only takes 1 or 2 to change the mood.

I see it at my own work when your lead team is off the whole team has a bad day.

Still not convincing at 5/8
He's a good runner and a bit of a bulldog BUT just doesn't have the ability to set up his outside players. He is an out n out hooker.
I have tried to support him but he has had MANY opportunities and may be just an "out n out" reggie.
There are better kids out there without a FG spot we should be hunting.

What are our recruitment team doing?

Gusty player but his decision making is not very good. We need a 5/8 to guide the backline. Also handling errors is a concern.

nor is his catching .... he is too young to have fogotten the number one basic keep your eyes on the ball

I have tried to support him but he has had MANY opportunities and may be just an "out n out" reggie.
There are better kids out there without a FG spot we should be hunting.

What are our recruitment team doing?
Agree I have been saying it for a while just not good enough for FG. Fair back up but that's it. What some people see in him baffles me., cant pass, cant kick, cant catch !!

Lacks composure. He needs to have a clear plan in his head to execute or he gets lost or goes missing.
NYEagle

Look - he was clearly playing injured, with a heavily strapped leg. Did you people not notice he did no kicking at all? Usually he would kick to take some pressure of Cherry. He is still a player of promise, learning how to play injured.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4