Cust needs to come back in

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
agreed, we need a genuine match winner at fullback with ball skills and a good running game that can threaten and break the line - unfortunately garrick and elliott dont provide that flair, its walker for me, he would also assist custs transition back to nrl halves in a finals game v broncos, and garrick and elliott could resume their familiar positions at centre and wing.

next week v broncs (hopefully not sharks, would love tigers)

1 walker
2 taufua
3 elliott (played well at centre)
4 suli
5 garrick
6 cust
7 dce
8 fonua blake
9 koroisau (hes out the back door now, been a great servant but need to give fainu 60 minutes... give koroisau 30 tops)
10 trbojevic
11 gosiewski (to return as reported)
12 sironen (to return as reported)
13 waddell

14 fainu
15 keppie (thought was decent and has some power)
16 olakau'atu (not sure why he hasnt been given his debut yet - the kid is a first grader, has size which will be needed v broncos pack)
17 perrett (played well tonight)

with suli, sironen and gosiewski probably all not 100% fit, its improtant we have a fully fit bench like above

pasekas gone, marty probably too. parker probably as well.

18 boyle (wouldnt risk over perrett if not fully fit)
19 funa (backup in case suli or others are injured)

agreed, we need a genuine match winner at fullback with ball skills and a good running game that can threaten and break the line - unfortunately garrick and elliott dont provide that flair, its walker for me, he would also assist custs transition back to nrl halves in a finals game v broncos, and garrick and elliott could resume their familiar positions at centre and wing.

next week v broncs (hopefully not sharks, would love tigers)

1 walker
2 taufua
3 elliott (played well at centre)
4 suli
5 garrick
6 cust
7 dce
8 fonua blake
9 koroisau (hes out the back door now, been a great servant but need to give fainu 60 minutes... give koroisau 30 tops)
10 trbojevic
11 gosiewski (to return as reported)
12 sironen (to return as reported)
13 waddell

14 fainu
15 keppie (thought was decent and has some power)
16 olakau'atu (not sure why he hasnt been given his debut yet - the kid is a first grader, has size which will be needed v broncos pack)
17 perrett (played well tonight)

with suli, sironen and gosiewski probably all not 100% fit, its improtant we have a fully fit bench like above

pasekas gone, marty probably too. parker probably as well.

18 boyle (wouldnt risk over perrett if not fully fit)
19 funa (backup in case suli or others are injured)
Geeze. What is it about this love fest for Walker!
He's failed at both centre and 5/8 and you want him now at fullback; presumably because you remember him being a pretty fair player four seasons ago!
He's gone. Finished. Not only can't he make a break he is terrible with defensive reads.
Garrick is twice the player Walker is. While I'm not saying Garrick should remain at fullback he certainly had a good match in that position against Doesn'tmatta.

I really wish we didn't make the finals now. There has been extended periods over our last two games where we have played like wooden spooners. Even if we played the Titans next week we would be in serious trouble. A pathetic finals exit will damage our brand big time and have a negative impact on crowd numbers for the start of next year. Brisbane by 20 and more injuries to **** up our off season preparations.

I really wish we didn't make the finals now. There has been extended periods over our last two games where we have played like wooden spooners. Even if we played the Titans next week we would be in serious trouble. A pathetic finals exit will damage our brand big time and have a negative impact on crowd numbers for the start of next year. Brisbane by 20 and more injuries to **** up our off season preparations.
Summed up the situation perfectly
As well you can add the crowd number for next week being affected also
With the way we have been playing and our injuries crowd would lucky to get to 10,000 lowest finals crowd on record I can see next weekend.

if parkers gone next week move walker back to centre where he belongs bring in cust to take some burden off cherry and not make us look so one dimensional and predictable

Nothing to lose now des ...
Take some burden off cherry? Waaah? He did nothing yesterday walker actually tried and gave some very good ball especially to afb on that edge.. cherry needs to take that burden off walker as hes supposed to be the dominant half back origin and Australian player. Cust is no good, yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11