Curtis Scott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kent was very careful in what he said and it involves people known to Scott.

But I don't think V'Landy would class a player issue as front page news :shake:
Kenty said it was all over social media. You’re all over social media, aren’t you, HM? Seen anything?

I’m not on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook so I rely on ST to keep me up to date on what is happening on the ‘socials’.

Kenty said it was all over social media. You’re all over social media, aren’t you, HM? Seen anything?

I’m not on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook so I rely on ST to keep me up to date on what is happening on the ‘socials’.
I'm just viewing official NRL news related sites not the gossipy ones.

Not really interesting to us as he is not Manly's problem @:cool:

You don't need to 'be on' social media sights that are public viewable :happy:

Just google 'twitter curtis scott' etc

Is this the “big” story about to brew ?all paul kent could say was its a delicate situation and the stories going around

Nrl

Storm concerned for Curtis

Melbourne are very concerned about the welfare of Curtis Scott. He has been struggling to deal with a personal issue.

It’s affected his rugby league, which resulted in him being dropped a few weeks ago. However there are far greater concerns than his ability to play football at the moment.

The NRL and Storm have been in close dialogue about the matter, with both parties ensuring Scott’s well-being is a priority.

Help is available 24/7 for anyone who has mental health issues by calling Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14

Is this the “big” story about to brew ?all paul kent could say was its a delicate situation and the stories going around
G'day all,
Nrl

Storm concerned for Curtis

Melbourne are very concerned about the welfare of Curtis Scott. He has been struggling to deal with a personal issue.

It’s affected his rugby league, which resulted in him being dropped a few weeks ago. However there are far greater concerns than his ability to play football at the moment.

The NRL and Storm have been in close dialogue about the matter, with both parties ensuring Scott’s well-being is a priority.

Help is available 24/7 for anyone who has mental health issues by calling Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14
G'day all,No winners in this one.There are bigger issues in life than footy,which i'm sure we can all understand,and we can only hope that he can overcome his personal demons.
cheers mike

G'day all,

G'day all,No winners in this one.There are bigger issues in life than footy,which i'm sure we can all understand,and we can only hope that he can overcome his personal demons.
cheers mike
Sounds more like someone close to him and not Curtis.

But heavy stuff all the same :(

Reading between the lines it sounds like he tried to top himself.
Why isn’t there a duck off you are a ship bloke emoji and we don’t need your input. Unbelievable. I hope you’re a just a poor product of the social media age. I’m guessing you are because no one on this site would in anyway identify with the word ‘buzz’. And mate I’m sorry if you are a young fella but hope you can learn a lesson. This sit isn’t the Kennel or One Eyed Eel. Take care.

Why isn’t there a duck off you are a ship bloke emoji and we don’t need your input. Unbelievable. I hope you’re a just a poor product of the social media age. I’m guessing you are because no one on this site would in anyway identify with the word ‘buzz’. And mate I’m sorry if you are a young fella but hope you can learn a lesson. This sit isn’t the Kennel or One Eyed Eel. Take care.
Mate I know it's a touchy subject but you should take the bee out of your bonnet, it's not good for your blood pressure. You are reading way too much in to the username.

Wow, over-reaction much? Eaglebuzz made an observation that the article gives that impression... it's not like he said that he should top himself...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7