Curtis Scott

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dankseagles

Reserve Grader
Who would want Curtis Scott for next year?

If Walker goes and we don't get Ramien, Gutho etc we could do worse.

Worth the risk for a two year contact especially if we are paying him less than half of what we would be paying Gutho per year i reckon.

Doesn't look like the the type of player who is injury prone either.

i think he could be a handy pickup, what are you guys basing him being a dickhead on? Punching walker? I give him props for not putting up with walker the woman beaters **** and putting one on his chin.
Punching Walker, getting dropped without playing badly, having a sh*t face...

Just coz walkers a dh doesn't mean we can only replace him with another dh...

Plenty of centers that represent a better overall package than this tosser imo...

Plus punching on with our boys (which Dylan is while ever hes wearing that maroon and white jersey) makes him an enemy for life I reckon....

Punching Walker, getting dropped without playing badly, having a sh*t face...

Just coz walkers a dh doesn't mean we can only replace him with another dh...

Plenty of centers that represent a better overall package than this tosser imo...

Plus punching on with our boys (which Dylan is while ever hes wearing that maroon and white jersey) makes him an enemy for life I reckon....

Yeah I guess I disagree, i don’t think punching Dylan walker makes him an enemy for life. I wouldn’t be rushing to sign him but would def look at him, lattrel mitchel got dropped last year. I think he is a good young player who we could prob get for half of what we are paying Dylan walker.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
With improvements of our centres this year do really need to buy one ?
Garrick preferred position is centre ,Suli showing a lot more , Then we have a young hoppa ,Parker going better than expected , Add Sam Smith and Tevita Funa all promising young centres

With improvements of our centres this year do really need to buy one ?
Garrick preferred position is centre ,Suli showing a lot more , Then we have a young hoppa ,Parker going better than expected , Add Sam Smith and Tevita Funa all promising young centres

That’s a good point, Suli and Parker are looking a whole lot better this year.

Some stats to consider comparing Scott with Parker .Stats don’t mean everything but .....
Curtis Scott
Centre
Height: 188 cm
Weight: 90 kg
Date of Birth: 12 October 1997
Birthplace: Sydney, NSW
CAREER/

APPEARANCES. 44
TRIES 18

2019 SEASON/

APPEARANCES. 5
SCORING
TRIES. 2
ATTACK
TRY ASSISTS. 1
LINE BREAKS. 1
TACKLE BREAKS. 12
PASSING
RECEIPTS. 66
DEFENCE
TACKLES MADE. 67
MISSED TACKLES. 13
TACKLE EFFICIENCY. Tackle Efficiency77.5%

RUNNING METRES
AVERAGE RUNNING METRES. 113.8
TOTAL RUNNING METRES. 568
Brad Parker
Centre

Height: 193 cm
Weight: 100 kg
Date of Birth: 19 February 1997
CAREER/

APPEARANCES 33
TRIES. 7

2019 SEASON/

APPEARANCES. 8
SCORING
TRIES. 1
ATTACK
TRY ASSISTS. 2
LINE BREAKS. 3
TACKLE BREAKS. 26
PASSING
RECEIPTS. 100
DEFENCE
TACKLES MADE. 76
MISSED TACKLES. 5
TACKLE EFFICIENCY. Tackle Efficiency86.5%

RUNNING METRES
AVERAGE RUNNING METRES. 90.4
TOTAL RUNNING METRES. 722

And Parker had a handbrake on top of those stats.
He compares well, despite the handbrake.

Oh yeah, I can see it now. Cherry out to Croker , Croker out to, oh its on,Walker and Scott going at it hammer and tong on The Manly 20 metre line, and they both play for the same team. Players from Manly trying to break it up, players running in from everywhere but who are they going to belt, while the Storm players stand back and have a good laugh...:punch::punch::tmi::tmi:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8