Current Poll Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard

Reserve Grader
There must have been some feverish action during the night with just over 50% now thinking we can sneak a win.

Did Ballin sneak onto the plane for Townsville, and King come down with a nasty virus, that I don't know about :lol2:

Nah manly has the killer tactic of playing brokeback mountain on the big screen during the game. It's been banned up in them thar hills. The rednecks in the Cowboys side will be too busy getting a posse together.....The hooker Payne will lead them. He has the best mullet in the NRL. You can't tell me he wouldn't want to beat up some poofs!!

Nah manly has the killer tactic of playing brokeback mountain on the big screen during the game. It's been banned up in them thar hills. The rednecks in the Cowboys side will be too busy getting a posse together.....The hooker Payne will lead them. He has the best mullet in the NRL. You can't tell me he wouldn't want to beat up some poofs!!

I think you'll find Darrell 'Tricky' Trindall used to do a bit of that around the Eastern Suburbs as part of a certain gang (most notably at a certain coastal reserve known as a gay hangout) a few years back...a few people got done for it but he managed to escape the long arm...
I find this amusing considering his 'good mate' Alan Jones...
(but I do not find gay bashing amusing....more like archaic and cave man like)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Townsville really is redneck wonderland! Especially the Thuringowa part of the twin cities.

If some 'true supporter wants to sit on his computer and rig the poll results well good luck to him!!!!

isnt that why most people got the internet in the first place?

So they can fig thier pole...

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
If some 'true supporter wants to sit on his computer and rig the poll results well good luck to him!!!!

isnt that why most people got the internet in the first place?

So they can fig thier pole...
[/quote]
:lol2:

Lost a little in delivery with the spelling mistakes, but nice work anyway!

who were the other 8 that said we will win easily their overated?

what are the odds for Manly winning 13+ i might have a punt lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4