Current halfbacks playing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not at 1.3 M. 2 years at just over half his current contract rate 700-750 K, or let him go.
That's on par with Reynolds, which considering some of the similarities i.e age, role, influence is a reasonable comparison. He will turn 36 in his last season with us, if he gets another two years.
Would be very interesting to see DCE take unders and encourage the youngsters to do the same for the sake of the club, then spit the dummy when the youth agitate for an upgrade after he wins them a premiership on unders.

Not at 1.3 M. 2 years at just over half his current contract rate 700-750 K, or let him go.
That's on par with Reynolds, which considering some of the similarities i.e age, role, influence is a reasonable comparison. He will turn 36 in his last season with us, if he gets another two years.
probably could keep his club allocated Marquee allowance on any contract extension[ and taking into account that Turbo "s current deal goes for quite a bit longer yet ] and thought that there was already some outside endorsement component to his [ D C E ] current 1 . 3 mil deal . Probably will still be playing some competitive footy in 2023 all things normal but maybe 750 - 800 k the upper limit for any ongoing deal .

TBH robbiea....as ridiculous as it sounds ....would not trade any opposition NRL youngster in the halves for young Latu Fainu....in fact any young opposition player.
Born to play the game, this kid has EVERY skill to go all the way including my personal favourite "Instinctive Unpredictability" and add "Competitor"...in a game that is built on completions and robotic elements, this type of player is rare and can break a game open....I realise the question is more based on "who will step up in the current crop of youngsters".....but I see Fainu ready to step up at 18, which will basically have him ready when DCE finishes at Manly.
To answer your question I personally rate, Burton though a 6 - has Massive potential but zero chance of anything but distinguishing his career at Dogs and though many don't like Walker and I agree defensively which will improve, he is the best young 7 today imo.
Schuster and Fainu at 6 and 7 will terrorize the competition from 2023 onwards .

I think Des could work wonders on Chanel Harris Tevita .
Take him out of that warriors program and I think he could be anything.
He is a clever ball player ,with a top kicking game and never backs away from defence and can hit like a truck for someone his size.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8