Current halfbacks playing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
With Dce's contract coming to an end next year .
Aside from Humphries and other young untested youth .
Which current NRL halfbacks do you like the look of and could see running around in the maroon and whites someday ?

TBH robbiea....as ridiculous as it sounds ....would not trade any opposition NRL youngster in the halves for young Latu Fainu....in fact any young opposition player.
Born to play the game, this kid has EVERY skill to go all the way including my personal favourite "Instinctive Unpredictability" and add "Competitor"...in a game that is built on completions and robotic elements, this type of player is rare and can break a game open....I realise the question is more based on "who will step up in the current crop of youngsters".....but I see Fainu ready to step up at 18, which will basically have him ready when DCE finishes at Manly.
To answer your question I personally rate, Burton though a 6 - has Massive potential but zero chance of anything but distinguishing his career at Dogs and though many don't like Walker and I agree defensively which will improve, he is the best young 7 today imo.

Aside from Humphries and other young untested youth .
Which current NRL halfbacks do you like the look of and could see running around in the maroon and whites someday
Not many. Maybe Hines or Jackson Hastings, who have each been at Manly before anyway.
I think Fogarty from Titans and also Clifford currently at Knights both have some ability.

Not many. Maybe Hines or Jackson Hastings, who have each been at Manly before anyway.
I think Fogarty from Titans and also Clifford currently at Knights both have some ability.
Fogarty has signed with the Raiders for 2022. Titans are going with Toby Sexton, who I think has the makings of a good halfback.

Toby Sexton is the best of halves with NRL experience,Crossland from the Knights is underated.
Young guy from last year's Knights Ball side Noah Griffiths is a talent,was signed a while ago to the Storm to a 4 year contract as the next Cronk in the making but decided to stay in Newcastle.

With Covid and the NRL saying they will extend the number of players available to play NRL to everyone at the club ... we may end up seeing ALL the young blokes play this year ..

... which raises the disturbing spectre of a naked @The better Robbo trotting around Brookie, bare arse naked,just a swinging an a flopping ...

You guys are kidding if you think we won't re-sign Daly to at least another 2 year contract.
Not at 1.3 M. 2 years at just over half his current contract rate 700-750 K, or let him go.
That's on par with Reynolds, which considering some of the similarities i.e age, role, influence is a reasonable comparison. He will turn 36 in his last season with us, if he gets another two years.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2