Cummins not dropped

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.sportsfan.com.au/referee-cummins-avoids-nrl-axe/tabid/91/newsid/142289/default.aspx?cid=SKYNEWS_SPORTS_SF_refereecumminsavoidsnrlaxe_020914

From Toddy..."I think we have been pretty consistently clear this year that we have tried not to drop referees on one bad performance."

...that is of course based on wether Bellyache see's it otherwise, then they are banished for weeks.....:dodgy:

I think Cummins realising his mistake and apologising for the sin-bin incident probably saved his butt this week. Interesting thing in the article.....Cummins was spotted at Vermin training on Monday. Is it common practice for refs to attend a teams training session?

Again, all the problems are stemming from that fact that we have two referees on the field. The NRL are basically forcing themselves to stretch their referee stocks and the result is that we've got NSW Cup and/or NYC standard refs in control of NRL games.....and that shows week in, week out with the amount of complete f**k ups that they make.

Dead set, if we had refs today the likes of Bill Harrigan, Mick Stone, Graham Annesley and Greg McCallum....most of the pinkos we see now would never get past NSW Cup. Some of today's pinkos even make The Grasshopper look good (but hey, I liked Barry, even if NSW fans didn't).

OK. Cummins made a mistake in the heat of the moment. The action happened quickly, so I can understand how it happened.
What is not acceptable is that the video ref/s didn't alert him to the mistake. They get involved with all manner of minor incidents, yet failed to act on this important error.
What's the point of having video refs if they don't adjudicate on ALL aspects of the match?

wombatgc said:
http://www.sportsfan.com.au/referee-cummins-avoids-nrl-axe/tabid/91/newsid/142289/default.aspx?cid=SKYNEWS_SPORTS_SF_refereecumminsavoidsnrlaxe_020914

From Toddy..."I think we have been pretty consistently clear this year that we have tried not to drop referees on one bad performance."

...that is of course based on wether Bellyache see's it otherwise, then they are banished for weeks.....:dodgy:
Their inconsistency has been consistent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6