Cullen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought green was one of the few good for us this week. Considering how bad the platform made by the forwards was.

Pathetic by us, Cullen was pretty good, little more time before he makes the full time squad although wouldn't be disappointing to see him at utility. Don't understand the bench this week, plain stupid considering how bad our forwards were after they got tired

Thought we looked worse in attack when he come on and api went off so thats saying something. Great spirit but passing was a bit off, but i guess first game so would need a lot more game time to build combinations.

Thought we looked worse in attack when he come on and api went off so thats saying something. Great spirit but passing was a bit off, but i guess first game so would need a lot more game time to build combinations.
We must've watched different games. He was excellent in the short time he was given. Two big hits that led to change of possession. He was throwing bullets to DCE, it's not his fault DCE had shiithouse pass selection.

What I would like to see is Hastings come in as hooker and goal kicker with Cullen taking Brown's utility spot on the bench.

Api and Brown to Blacktown and Myles to follow when we get our other props back (right now we're stuck with the Big Giant Head).

What I would like to see is Hastings come in as hooker and goal kicker with Cullen taking Brown's utility spot on the bench.

Api and Brown to Blacktown and Myles to follow when we get our other props back (right now we're stuck with the Big Giant Head).
Yep Agreed. We need Jackson Hastings out there ASAP. Barrett needs to make some changes cause if he doesn't he won't be around much longer the way things are going.

Barrett said during the pre-season that reputations won't mean anything and that he'll take a hard line on form.

Well, if he is true to that, while stuck with Myles for lack of props, both Brown and Api need to go. And that is just for starters.

FIXED
Cullen to 6 ,Hastings to 7 ,Green & Dce to Blacktown (if they will take them)
hastings 7, dce 6 could work a bit better... cullen to bench for browns utility spot.. i dont rate api at all but rather not throw a complete rook in at starting 9

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8