Cue the numbnuts .. 1st in .. Bryce Cartwright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw amazing story on a facebook. It was an interview Mat Rogers did for Ch 9. When his son was diagnosed with autism he investigated the possible cause. I think he started out thinking that have his son vaccinated was a contributing factor. In the end, having seen alot info on the subject came to the belief that vaccination had nothing to do with it.

He was outspoken on those reluctant to be vaccinated saying they are employees and should realise sometimes you have to do what the employers says or move on.

Worth watching.
Mat sells AMWAY here on the gold coast.
Seen it first hand.

cover photo, Image may contain: 3 people

Well, as predicted, Interwebby Shanelle has started the .. "Bryce Cartwright Support Group" site ... it is a full on Antivaxx Intelligence free zone ...

This Gem ... "
BRISBANE RALLY MAY 30TH - PLEASE, COPY THIS MESSAGE AND PASS IT ON TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE" ..... so much for social distancing ... it appears the page is also convinced Covid is not a real threat .... and restrictions against their rights ...

Last edited:

Well, as predicted, Interwebby Shanelle has started the .. "Bryce Cartwright Support Group" site ... it is a full on Antivaxx Intelligence free zone ...

This Gem ... "
BRISBANE RALLY MAY 30TH - PLEASE, COPY THIS MESSAGE AND PASS IT ON TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE" ..... so much for social distancing ... it appears the page is also convinced Covid is not a real threat .... and restrictions against their rights ...

Boy the kid looks happy!!!

This Gem ... "

And Brisbane Rally, FMD what planet are they on!

This Gem ... "
Id probably become anti vax if I got to go home to that every night too ;)

Plus @Woodsie 'crazy chick' is (now that I think of it) sexist and discriminates against those with mental illness or intellectual deficits. Tsk tsk, thought you would know better

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4