Crystal Ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
If someone could have told us that we would be 5 and 2, equal comp leaders and losing only to St G and Broncos away at the end of April in 2005 who wouldn't have taken that as fantastic?

We have to be realistic that we are not top echelon yet, but our start to the year has given us hope of better things ahead and we should enjoy every win. With the squad we have, there will still be losses.

Good to remember that last year's squad would have lost this game by 60!

Doesn't ease the pain but helps to know that we are developing!

Very true CW - too many now want superstars.

It takes experience - and they just copped plenty

If we react positively to the loss, I'm more than pleased with the season thus far. It's exceeded my expectations.

You dont sound it - seems you want the whole team sacked

Please direct me to one of my posts where I said that the whole team or anyone, for that matter, should be sacked?

I think Stepho isn't up to it but I don't even think I've made that known on this forum, up until now, obviously.

Of course we would have taken it as great. But that doesn't mean people aren't going to be dissapointed after a defeat like that. I'm alright now, but was very annoyed Friday night after and during the game. The boys can only learn from an experience like that, and let's hope that Jersey is never worn again.

all well and good, but I am still depressed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7