Crusher's post match thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

1. Defence - simply outstanding. To hold the Warriors to 2 tries was a job well done. It was almost up to the mid-90s team type of defence, especially close to our line. This will continue to win us matches.
2. Props -Lulu and Bryant stood up for us. Bryant put his hand up all game. Lulu made yardage and was great in defence. Kite is very average for us these days. He stops before he gets to the line, and submits in the tackle. Not worth 350k by a long shot. King did some good things, but nothing more than a starting prop should, as we say every week......
3. Centres - Matai was much better this week. Made some very good try-saving tackles close to our line. However, he still wants to run up inside every now and then. He cost us their first try. Des needs to continue to work on this each week. Bell is simply outstanding.
4. Back row - Choc's workrate was much better this week. Beaver continues to look rejuvenated. He must continue to be played wider than BK. BK, while good as always, is obviously not the player of last year. We need to work out how to best use and maximize him each week.
5. Hookers/halves - Monas was good while he was on. Dunley - shocker. Gives away penalties and that sin-bin nearly cost us. Definitely should be dropped. Burns had an absolute blinder in defence. How good is his one-on-one tackling?! Ox was very good once again - his kicking is great.
6. Outside backs - I like the way Stewart joined the line in that first try. Why isn't he up there more often? Hicks and Robbo were solid.

Dunley was diabolical not only the sin binning but he missed 2 soft tackles in the 1st half that lead to long Warriors breaks.

Thanks for that, I didn't see the game.

I hear Monas played 20 mins, any reason why?

Yeha Dunley sin binning cause him to stay on the filed longer, Instead of wasting a interchange Des kept Dunley out there as he had a break in the bin.

But was Monas injured?

If not why leave someone on who's playing crap?

But was Monas injured?

From memory Dunley's 2 missed tackles were before he got binned when he came back on he made a few good dummy half runs so was kept on. I guess Dessie was just playing safe in case one of our forwards got injured and we needed an extra interchange or 2.

But was Monas injured?

No

Ask Des, I think I explain it above, Dunley was about to be subbed but went to the bin instead for 10. He was rested so he went out again therefore not wasting an interchange

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2