Crusher's post match analysis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WELL DONE BOYS!!!!!!! While the Panthers and Bulldogs wins were really important, this was the one I really wanted - a win away from home, at night, against a good team in good form - and we did it. From the start we looked really good, and dominated the opening exchages. King in particular made good ground with the ball - I'd love to see him do this every w/e. I became very concerned after the two Rooters tries, but knew we had the best 2nd half defence in the league, and always come home stronger than the opposition - mainly due to our superb conditioning (well done Des and traineers). BK was inspirational all night - he always made 10 metres with the ball. Choc wasn't far behind. Beaver didn't have his best game - centre is not for him. I know he moved back to the pack after Stepha came on, but I don't think he should have to be out there in the first place. Stewart's one-on-one defence continues to amaze me - he made a number of try saving tackles. I'm claiming this - this guy will be playing Origin in 3 years. Well done to the bench guys, especially Dunley. Bryant was very solid and reliable. Kite made good metres with the ball and tried his heart out. Defence is the 2nd half was once again superb. WELL DONE!!!!!!!

crusher defnse is incredible when you look at that game,i agree about menzies however the coaches thought it best to play that way and it turned out to be correct,we won and my god i hate those roosters

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6