CRUSHER'S MID SEASON GRADES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CRUSHER'S MID SEASON GRADES

Crusher has decided to post his mid year grades. Comments welcome as always.
MANLY (A) - Most improved team in the comp. Possibly the best back row in the comp. A couple of old heads (BK and Beaver) combined with the emergence of their youngsters (Choc and Brett Stewart) have been behind the resurgence. Change of attitude in defence the real difference maker this year.
BRISBANE (A) - The team I'd most bet my money on to make the GF. Quality across the board - no real weaknesses.
NTH QLD (A-) - Emerging as a real GF possibility. Backline extremely dangerous led by their back 3 (Bowen, Williams, Sing). Front row one of the best going around (Rauhihi and Tronc) and an excellent buy in Webb.
SHARKS (A-) - The other significantly improved team. Kimmorley going great guns with Dykes back in town. Excellent g-kicker (Covell) and underrated backrow (Bailey and Gallen).
PARRAMATTA (B+) - Finally starting to hit form. Very dangerous in attack. Excellent buys in Morrison and Tahu. Smith a real find.
RAIDERS (B+) - Going much better than expected at beginning of season. Smith the key. Injuries may mean they slip out of the 8 sooner rather than later.
STORM (B-) - Have so much backline talent (Slater, Orford, King) but lack of size in forward pack is hurting them. Very inconsistent. Home losses a worry.
WARRIORS (B) - Another very inconsistent side. Making too many mistakes on a weekly basis. Need Toopi, Anderson and Fien to step up in months ahead if they want to make the 8.
ROOTERS/RORTERS (B-) - Finally finding their form as expected after disappointing start. Too much talent not to be there come September.
TIGERS (B-) - After a couple of great victories against last years grand finalists, have fallen back to earth with multiple losses. Halves the key. Can't see them making a run for the 8.
DRAGONS (C) - For a team with that much talent they keep disappointing. Horror start. Despite a good recent run, I still have queries over their big game chances.
BULLDOGS (C) - Horror injury toll, but still have a lot of starters from last year playing, so no excuses. May make a late run when stars come back, but will be too late.
PANTHERS (C-) - How can a team with this much talent lose so much? No Gulavao and no Puletua = no semis football.
SOUTHS (D) - Woeful
KNIGHTS (D-) - More woeful
Any thoughts?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7