Crusher's Friday wrap-up - why we'll win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

1. Brookie - still a big advantage no matter recent results
2. Revenge factor - last year's debacle at Shark Park stil rankles
3. Injuries - no Vagana or Gallen huge advantage for us
4. New blood - Orford has something to prove and I think he'll really be up for it
5. Points - our players know that no win here = no Semis football
6. Key advantages - our backrow looks to matchup very well against theirs
All this leads to a win in my eyes, biased or unbiased. Thoughts?

I think you are right on all counts but I wish I could confidently say we will win.

I think we will be stronger if Matai is out. I hope Bell is marking Phil Bailey as he should burn him off!!!

Orford to shine against Kimmorley is also on!

we will win. I have little doubt!

Well if they can't do it this week it will be a very long season and we will be lucky to avoid the spoon even if the warriors have 4 points deducted.

1. Sharks thrashed us last start
2. Sharks let a 12 point lead slip after their first run of the year and will be cursing their efforts
3. Manly discipline is poor
4. Ref is the Hampster and we have had more run ins with him than we have had wins in 3 years
5. IT IS A NIGHT GAME.

Someone has to play devil's advocate...

Still to early to talk semi's and spoon guys!!

We should win.. and i hope we do BUT should we not... i don't think it'll hinder us getting into the semi's still

Long way to go boys!

In recent years Kimmorley has had it over Orford at both club and City v Country level when they have matched up. I don't know whether it is a mental thing or what but it will be intereting to see what transpires because we can't afford Ox to have a quiet one.

we cant win at shark park - they cant win at brookie

it wont change this year

We will because of the following:

* Jason King to make a dramatic return to form and smash the little Kimmorley and Phil Bailey (note King is later drug tested after the game and found to played the game under roid rage and is subsequently suspended for life for using performance enhancing drugs)

* Kimmorley at Brookvale oval thinks that he is playing with the Northern eagles again and kicks every ball into the crowd and throws numerous passes over the sideline. He is unable to explain his perfomance and drug test proves negative.

After that incident a year or so ago, his fertility test will probably come up negative too.

4. Ref is the Hampster and we have had more run ins with him than we have had wins in 3 years

Don't factor in the ref MB, Blocker has ensured that we will be on the right side of the penalty count for the rest of the season :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4