Crusher & Recuitment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
There has been some criticism on the forums over the impact that Crushers has had on our team in regards to recruitment of young players to our squad and he ability to unearth players of the quality he did at Parramatta.

I think looking at our team on the weekend we can finally say Crusher has paid his way. Unknowns he has recruited are now performing strongly at NRL level. They are:

Robertson
Matai
Burns
Bryant

Also worth a mention are Steppa & Ballin.

I have excluded the 'blue chips' we have got like Ox, Bell, Kite and BK. As Recruitment Manager he would have played a role in securing them as well.

Well done crusher keep these good players coming

lol, I didn't want to be rude but I am sure he will saying "where is the next Jamie Lyon"

Something has definitely changed for the better in both recruitment and retention.
We have more good things in the last 18 months than in the previous 6 years. I don't need to relist the shockers we have had arrive and some good ones we let go as it has all been documented before on here, but the results are starting to come through.

Parramatta are only now just starting to blood youngsters that Crusher brought to their club up to five years ago.

It takes time, patience and development, doesn't happen over night and many kids fall by the wayside on the way. Every club is after the 'star' and some just throw money at talent to stop others getting to them.

Here are some of the other names I'm looking to bring to Brookie next year:
1. Andrew Johns
2. SB Williams
3. Mark Gasnier (we'll give him half of the Peninsula)
4. Cliffy Lyons (he's only 43)
5. Bob Fulton (he's only 63)
6. Frank Hyde (he's only 103)
7. Myself (I've lost weight)
8. Liz Ellis (her knee looks better)
9 .Tamsyn Lewis (for perv factor)
10. Shane Dye (to carve it up around the ruck)

Here are some of the other names I'm looking to bring to Brookie next year:
1. Andrew Johns
2. SB Williams
3. Mark Gasnier (we'll give him half of the Peninsula)
4. Cliffy Lyons (he's on 43)
5. Bob Fulton (he's only 63)
6. Frank Hyde (he's only 103)
7. Myself (I've lost weight)
8. Liz Ellis (her knee looks better)
9 .Tamsyn Lewis (for perv factor)
10. Shane Dye (to carve it up around the ruck)

I have two problems with that line-up....
Tamsyn Lewis for perv factor- she is average at best....if we have to have an Aussie athlete we have a motza of hot swimmers to choose from- why pick old boggle eyes...while I'm no fan of Jana Pittmans it amuses me a ****house runner like Lewis continues to bag Pittman when she has achieved fuk all herself.
Shane Dye...like alot of jockeys he is a total farking wanker(small mans syndrome I think) and wasn't very noice to his hot sale of the Century EX-wife- we don't need him....if we need someone a bit vertically challenged lets go for someone with some form on the board...Glen Boss maybe??

anyone see the highlights of the Kiwi V Aussie test with the has beens. Cliffy hasnt lost anything. Great cut out balls, a few dummys.

anyone see the highlights of the Kiwi V Aussie test with the has beens. Cliffy hasnt lost anything. Great cut out balls, a few dummys.

Yeah i watched it - Cliffy looked the goods! It looked as though we hammered the Kiwis- the only tries I saw scored were Aussie ones and the Kiwis looked alot more out of sorts than us.
It was good when Cliffy put Rowdy Shearer through a gap to score...Rowdy still looked fairly fit!

Sorry PJ, but I'm the Recruitment Manager and what I say goes. Didn't you watch me in the '87 GF? I know my footy. Glen Boss and an Aussie chick swimmer? Are you nuts? They'd get trampled on by the opposition. They're too nice! We want mean bastards in our team, and there's no one meaner that Shane Dye and Tamsyn Lewis. They'd give us the attitude and toughness to put us over the edge.

Sorry PJ, but I'm the Recruitment Manager and what I say goes. Didn't you watch me in the '87 GF? I know my footy. Glen Boss and an Aussie chick swimmer? Are you nuts? They'd get trampled on by the opposition. They're too nice! We want mean bastards in our team, and there's no one meaner that Shane Dye and Tamsyn Lewis. They'd give us the attitude and toughness to put us over the edge.

Yeah fair enough Crusher- aside from Kevin Ward you were our best forward in the 87 GF, so I'll trust your selections....I just wasn't sure on the criteria but if its attitude we want I suppose Dye and Lewis do provide that!

Tamsyn Lewis - she should work for the army as No 1 Gunner. (Gonna do this and gonna do that but never does.). There are many better glamours than her in athletics and sport etc I am with PJ on the Small man syndrome - just ask Ryan :lol:

Lauren Jackson would be a good talent.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4