• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
18 640.

Very healthy considering that there are 3 Melbourne supporters in Sydney.

Radio call says that this is what it is all about and that you can't beat suburban grounds for atmosphere and passion. Gave the Brookie crowd a big rap. You could hear them on the radio with the Manly chants which made me very sorry not to be there.

My guess is that the atmosphere was a heck of a lot better than it was on Monday against the gee gees!!!!

You could clearly hear the manly crowd all game on ABC. begging for a penalty throughout the game. Heard them better than the commentary team.

It was a fantastic atmosphere, the chants and the singing started with the warm up and finished with the players doing their victory lap.

It was without doubt the best game of football and the best atmosphere I have experienced at Brookvale in at least 10 years. It was spine tingling stuff the entire night, god it is good to be a Manly supporter.

ive got hell of a sore throat today but im wearing it like a badge of honour to remind me who is number 1

Great atmosphere at the ground, very loud!!!! I was not going to go as I only had a couple of hrs sleep and felt like crap, glad I stopped feeling sorry for myself and dragged my arse of the lounge to the game.

I must also add, gee there are some drunken tools on the hill, had a group of them behind me and a few could barely walk at the end of the game. I have no issue with swearing but some of the stuff these guys were saying was terrible. Did get a laugh when one of them fell down the back of the hill as I was leaving though!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4