• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
There was a bogan around me all day with an anti-Taufua Bitchfest going on, in an ancient fia manly Jersey on with 17 on the back, ran his mouth on Taufua doing a s**t pass from snake but nothing when Matai palmed himself to let in a try

Needed a good uppercut or 17

A tool behind me was heckling Tony Williams all afternoon, yelling out "T-Dog, you're a dog" and booing him when he scored.
Sure, I'll be cheering against him next year, but right now he's a Sea Eagle and he's doing his best to win us another title. Not cool to heckle your own players.

The Eagle said:
There was a bogan around me all day with an anti-Taufua Bitchfest going on, in an ancient fia manly Jersey on with 17 on the back, ran his mouth on Taufua doing a s**t pass from snake but nothing when Matai palmed himself to let in a try

A tool behind me was heckling Tony Williams all afternoon, yelling out "T-Dog, you're a dog" and booing him when he scored.
Sure, I'll be cheering against him next year, but right now he's a Sea Eagle and he's doing his best to win us another title. Not cool to heckle your own players.

Frogz said:
There was more than 14000 there today. Something is not registering somewhere

My theory is it has something to do with the Next Generation membership passes. With these memberships only costing $5, they arent being recognised in the official counts. My guess today would have been about 17000, quite possibly we had 3000 next gen members attend and they dont get counted.

Frogz said:

My theory is it has something to do with the Next Generation membership passes. With these memberships only costing $5, they arent being recognised in the official counts. My guess today would have been about 17000, quite possibly we had 3000 next gen members attend and they dont get counted.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
The Eagle said:

I must admit i called him soft but i didnt scream it,i called him a bit of a pansy and T BAG a few times!

Ron E. Gibbs said:
The Eagle said:

I must admit i called him soft but i didnt scream it,i called him a bit of a pansy and T BAG a few times!

Agree about Bogans. This skinny clown on the hill swore every word for 80 minutes and even about women. He was a big hero with his mates. And it wasn't the usual crowd who heckle and have fun.

Agree about Bogans. This skinny clown on the hill swore every word for 80 minutes and even about women. He was a big hero with his mates. And it wasn't the usual crowd who heckle and have fun.

I was right next to the bar on the hill for the first 20 or so and had to move. Too packed and obstructed view. I can't understand how they post 14K. If that's accurate, capacity is maybe 17K.

I was right next to the bar on the hill for the first 20 or so and had to move. Too packed and obstructed view. I can't understand how they post 14K. If that's accurate, capacity is maybe 17K.

Rusty said:
With no offense to Larrissa, the counters at the ground are wrong!

There ARE more then 14000 there.

Disagree Rusty. There were way less than the Dogs game and that was 16000. 14000 was my guess and I was right.

Rusty said:

Disagree Rusty. There were way less than the Dogs game and that was 16000. 14000 was my guess and I was right.

Rusty said:

No offence taken, because there were definitely no more than 14191 there!

I would question the counting in the past, not now.

EagleRock40 said:
Frogz said:

Sorry, completely wrong. All members are counted, including Next Generation.

Rusty said:

EagleRock40 said:
Frogz said:

Larissa said:
Rusty said:

EagleRock40 said:
Frogz said:

Ok. Then some of the records from the past need to be scraped, because Ive been to a lot of games at brookie, and what would have been 19000 now shows up as 16000 and what would have been 17000 is now 14000.

When at a game we plan guess the crowd, and in the past you would always have someone over, someone around about and someone under the number, now every single person is guessing well over.

Something has changed, if we are counting right now, then we certainly haven't in the past.

Larissa said:
Rusty said:

EagleRock40 said:
Frogz said:

Ok. Then some of the records from the past need to be scraped, because Ive been to a lot of games at brookie, and what would have been 19000 now shows up as 16000 and what would have been 17000 is now 14000.

When at a game we plan guess the crowd, and in the past you would always have someone over, someone around about and someone under the number, now every single person is guessing well over.

Something has changed, if we are counting right now, then we certainly haven't in the past.

Larissa said:
Rusty said:

EagleRock40 said:
Frogz said:

Not that I really care either way, but why would you question the counting in the past? And … how far in the past do you mean?
(I'm no expert but by kick-off I guessed about 17,000. )

Larissa said:
Rusty said:

EagleRock40 said:
Frogz said:

Not that I really care either way, but why would you question the counting in the past? And … how far in the past do you mean?
(I'm no expert but by kick-off I guessed about 17,000. )

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4