Crowd Yesterday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
How poor was the atmoshephere yesterday?? I only managed to fire up a few times.

Also, it was good to finallly put some names to faces yesterday. Sorry I had to take of so quickly but had to catch up with a thousand people before flying home last night.

Crowd was a bit quiet

we tried hard in our normal area but didnt get too far.

Best call was when one the kids around us Yelled out Hoppa!!, give him the Galloway!! Must have sat near us before.lol

Great to meet you as well Clon, very quiet all round and I think this affected the players and the players affected the crowd by continually dropping the ball etc.

It could have been worse - if we lost.

yeah i was recovering from concussion so wasn't really over enthusiastic about anything

CW - Maybe I need to stop playing so hard and witha high level of intensity. I go in hard and 9 times out of 10 come off better. But its the 1 time out of 10 that hurts. Copped a headbutt to the temple when trying to head the ball and also copped a heavy cork to the thigh. Good fun though

Fluffy,

yes 2 games so far! But I carried an injury into one of those

Time for a new forum - The Soft Pussy Injury Forum. I would split this thread and sent the soft stuff to the social forum but I don't think I can split threads anymore!!!

Played on Sat with 10 stitches in my shoulder and survived three or four shoulder charges!!!! :clap:

its byso having an affiliation with that colour, after all dont forget his neck!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4