Crowd Prediction for this Saturday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope it is a 16,000 to 17,000 crowd .... or a bit more ....

If it ended up at 18,000 to 19,000 that would be nice!

Still seeing an odd reserve seat was available today, then a crowd better than 19,000 probably unlikely and saying a sell-out (that should not be mention) as only happened when we hosted the home NRL semi’s final (07 & 08) in our 65+ history.

HappilyManly said:
FG is missing a fair few - O'Dare, Satini, Santana, Andrews... :mad:
I don't know the NYC enough to know how many are Mr Invisibles there.

Why is this such a problem at Manly FFS - they have to be registered, so post their profiles that day.:idea:

Gutho is still 186kg - maybe GRose will pass on his diet tips on Saturday. :cool:

It really Pisses me off of No Regard for their Juniors. I am talking about Harold Matts, S G Ball, Holden Cup and NSW Cup others clubs promote their Juniors very well but Manly. There are people / fans out there who do want to see these grades do well too and you wonder why their Juniors go to other clubs. Manly don't care as they just go buy other players. Good luck to these boys as well !

Very few, and I mean very few reserved seats left, with an increase in next Gen and GA members, I'd say minimum crowd of 16,000. I'm hoping for 17,500+

ManlyArmy said:
Very few, and I mean very few reserved seats left, with an increase in next Gen and GA members, I'd say minimum crowd of 16,000. I'm hoping for 17,500+

Let's hope so MA I can't wait!

Carn Manly!!!

Bugger I was going to be part of the crowd but now have an obligation elsewhere, will have to avoid the score and record the game.

The extra two are myself and wife coming down from Brizvegas.

Apparently rain is forecast so that may put a dampener (in more ways than one) on the Hill crowd.

Better pack the wet weather gear as that's where I'll be!!

given there were only 2 seats left almost a year ago I expect this to be a good crowd, tipping just under 17K

I predict that the crowd will be greater than one. :p

Crowd looks very sparse. Lucky if there's 10k there.

Wow last minute fill up of the crowd.

At least 17k drenched and happy Manly Supporters here.
Tradition dictates that the League's Club and the Brookie Hotel are drank dry before kick off :D

Wish you Guys could hear the Eagle Rock blasting out once more as the girls do the dancing :)

With the Narraweena and Forest Under 8s fighting it out :angel:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7