Crowd Noise?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Just watching the game versus chooks and the commentators are wondering where the crowd noise was coming from. Is it the result of the pre-recordings the club asked fans to send in?

No I believe there were quite a few watching from the entrance gates (they weren’t shown on TV)

no, the brain dead idiots forgot about the people on the sidelines- bench players runners etc. & also the few on the balcony & scaffolding that they mentioned regularly

One of my mates Jason Hosken was there , about 8 Manly fans not associated who kept a decent distance apart but were chanting and booing.

Anyone going to watch the game next weekend from behind the fence at scoreboard end of Lottoland?

Assuming we are not in lockdown and matches haven’t been suspended

I wonder if they could have a club lottery where say 50 MEMBER fans form each club could actually go to the game? Sat well apart around the ground no close contact needed.
Would add a bit more noise and would repay loyal members of clu s.
They are trying to isolate as much as possible, having ‘outsiders’ near the team is just a risk no matter how minor it is they don’t need to take

Slightly off topic, but watching the Broncos v Rabbits, is there any need to have the fireworks as the players run out, or blast music over the PA at every break in play? I think it must usually blend into the crowd noise but I found it annoying as **** on Friday night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4