Cronulla Trial game - Supporters bus cancelled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Due to insufficient numbers to make the running of a supporters bus to the trail game at Shark Park feasible it has been cancelled.

The game is still however on and I'll be driving (Sorry, can't offer anyone a lift as I already have a full car) so hope to see a few of you there.

The wet weather will allow the WCC tour members a chance to try out their new Eagles wet weather jackets so I'm expecting to see a few in the crowd!

No need for wet weather jackets .... it's not going to rain !!

For those who are going and not driving, if you get a train to Woolooware Station it's only a 10 min walk to the ground. Hope to see a few turn up and support the boys.

I will be there. Will be good to see the whole squad get a run.

vidmar said:
Due to insufficient numbers to make the running of a supporters bus to the trail game at Shark Park feasible it has been cancelled.

The game is still however on and I'll be driving (Sorry, can't offer anyone a lift as I already have a full car) so hope to see a few of you there.

The wet weather will allow the WCC tour members a chance to try out their new Eagles wet weather jackets so I'm expecting to see a few in the crowd!

I tried mine out already Vid.... In the shower. They work fine.

Hi Vidmar,

Just a quick one. Where was the bus advertised cause i didnt receive any info about it and couldnt see anything on the website. Maybe it was in an email i missed?. Only asking because i was thinking maybe because people didnt know it was happening might have been the reason for the low numbers.

The bus was advertised in our story on the website about the trial.

The info was removed when we decided not to run the bus.

We intended to promote the bus in eNews this week as well, but unfortunately the send was delayed.

Brookie4eva said:
No need for wet weather jackets .... it's not going to rain !!

For those who are going and not driving, if you get a train to Woolooware Station it's only a 10 min walk to the ground. Hope to see a few turn up and support the boys.

He's just looking for an excuse to look spiffy

conanu said:
Hi Vidmar,

Just a quick one. Where was the bus advertised cause i didnt receive any info about it and couldnt see anything on the website. Maybe it was in an email i missed?. Only asking because i was thinking maybe because people didnt know it was happening might have been the reason for the low numbers.

Hi,
It was only confirmed that there would be a bus veryearly this week and I adverised it on here, on the MWTS facebook page and the club (I was told) would include it on their social media.

I've seen a few Manly fans over the last few weeks that were not aware there was a trial and there are those that are still getting back to normal after extended hols.

That said, I've heard from a few that are driving or going over by ferry and train (closest station is woolooware) and then only a 10 min walk to the ground.

Anyone who is interested in getting a "Guess what? Manly hates you too" T shirt keep an eye out as I believe there will be a few available before and during the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6