Cronk & Shillington Not Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ahhh, its refreshing to see that the Independant Commision has made F ALL difference to rugby league....

What a joke

Any possibility of us getting Richie back a couple of weeks early then. His first 'spear/or not spear' tackle was pretty much the same as cooper inc.'s so he should not have been charged for that one.

Absolutely nothing in either tackle, results are as it should be

I love seeing Melbourne cop a blow, but lets be serious, Cronk just made a good tackle, it was a stretch even calling it a penalty

Great showing from the NRL.
How can Shillington not cop the same punishment continually dished out to Matai???

Is this what racism is?

If it was Matai that gave another player a bloody nose with the exact same tackle, Stevie would have been out for the next century.

I've notice no media person whining about the tackle either.

what a cronk.

The reason these guys have "clean" records is because they get away with stuff that others get charged for ie fa'aoso

Come on,be serious!!Cronk actually get charged and miss origin?? God,imagine the whining and whinging if that happened?!?! Scum and souffs= protected species.

MissKate said:
Any possibility of us getting Richie back a couple of weeks early then. His first 'spear/or not spear' tackle was pretty much the same as cooper inc.'s so he should not have been charged for that one.

You're 100% right Kate. I don't care whether Cronk's tackle is deemed ok or not.

But it was the same as Richie's first one so the precedent has been set. Why does the identity of the transgressor continue to be considered ?
And they wonder why fans become cynical and disillusioned ?

Give me strength.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Sammy Burgess on report.. Only attacking the neck of a player. Should be free to play next week.

Ramrod said:
How can Shillington not cop the same punishment continually dished out to Matai???

That's because Matai didn't do a George Burgess and act like he had been knocked out or seriously injured. Instead, just like our other guys who have been hit high over the last few weeks, he showed great sportsmanship by being man enough to get up and shake himself off and get on with playing the game without trying to milk a penalty.

Ramrod said:
If it was Matai that gave another player a bloody nose with the exact same tackle, Stevie would have been out for the next century.

I've notice no media person whining about the tackle either.

Very true.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8