Cronk out - Ben Roberts named to replace him

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's hope the players don't think like you lot. I agree we should win this, particularly if gronk is out, but I won't believe that until I see him either left behind in scum land or the team runs on to the field without him.

This is a real danger game if the players form the same mindset.

I just can't believe Roberts is in the NRL. Let alone named in the line-up!:huh:
He's definitely got some pictures.

Jatz Crackers said:
Bellamy would say anything if he thought there would be an advantage. Never forget the cheating team that melbourne is.
I'll believe Cronk is not playing when I don't see it.

Im thinking of loading up big time on a Manly win. Like a few gorillas. There is no way the Storm can win with Roberts at no. 7. Impossible

HappilyManly said:
Cronk will play and Manly still win13+ :cool:

Hope GRose is in the starting 13 so that we can get our boos in early :D
I don't believe George has gone to the dark side, he's a Manly plant under deep cover at Melbourne.... He may be dressed in purple but his undies are maroon and white....all will be revealed on Saturday night.

Cronk will play and that spells deep doo doo for us. Losing Kite is going to hurt us badly. He was our forward leader and a guy that so many in the team looked up to as a mentor, a leader figure , solid as a rock. He leaves a very big hole in our pack.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6