Cronk back for SOO3, Sid to the bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
I seriously doubt @stevo would lose any sleep over that stuff moz.

I'm not entirely sure why the Sid nickname bothers ppl tho.

Quite often players' nicknames do come from within the playing group.

Doesn't matter to me a lot either way; and sure as sh1t isn't worth falling out over the use of it, or not.

Lighten up a little peeps. Sure are more serious things to fire up about!

Another quality Carney pulled ;) lol

bones said:
I must admit to vomiting in my mouth a little every time I read someone calling DCE Sid.

DCE is SID!!!!!!

Enjoy your vomit, pukeasauras!

woo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo hoo

wedgetail eagle said:
Sid Snot? Sid Vicious? Sid Ice Age?

A Kenny Everett reference! Noice!

This site has gone gay. You used to be able to abuse people without fear of them apologizing to you.

Enough with the ****ty nicknames and cute cat pictures.

There are also too many women on here.

i-wuv-you-potato.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.•´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..

Stevo said:
This site has gone gay. You used to be able to abuse people without fear of them apologizing to you.

Enough with the ****ty nicknames and cute cat pictures.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, and blessed are the meek and the cheese makers.
People are entitled to call themselves any ****ty nickname they want, I am Alan the love God(retired) as long as they are racially, sexually and religiously inoffensive.
Cats prefer to be called feline companions.
There are woman on this site? Dagnabbit I was assured @Susan was a bloke.

I would've thought at least some blokes here wouldn't object to the odd pic of a ''pussy...''

Nicknames are easier to remember too.

And if there were no women here, who would do the housework and make our dinner...?!

RiverEagle said:
I would've thought at least some blokes here wouldn't object to the odd pic of a ''......''

Nicknames are easier to remember too.

And if there were no women here, who would do the housework and make our dinner...?!

God was talking to man way back in the dark ages.

Man asked God how come you made women so beautiful? So that you would love them said God.

But why did you make them so dumb? God answered, so they'd love you.

Please note that no offence of any and all women was intended, implied, expressed either deliberately or unintentionally. If any woman or man finds my comments offensive I unreservedly apologise.

It is a very old joke that points out that women are terrific at loving we unworthy men. And for that I thank any woman who has had the good graces to love any man in her life. God bless you all for I hold women in the highest regards. ;)

HappilyManly said:
RiverEagle said:

I give up, who ?????? :D

Well isn't it obvious now, HM?

Our energetic friend @mozgrame (also now known as Mrs.Doubtfire) is a shoe-in for nanny/housekeeping duties!

MadMarcus said:
Stevo said:
This site has gone gay.

RiverEagle said:

Ok, time to come clean. Which one of you is Tony Abbott?

It isn't me! (I prefer boardies to budgie-smugglers seven days a week).

And as for ''coming clean'' again I defer that duty to aforementioned mozgrame now!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8