Croker Experiment OVER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This leaps and bounds argument is not going to cut it anymore. It's painfully obvious that he is not up to it. There is so much more to the position than passing a football. He touches the ball more than anyone else in our team. The intricacies of the position cannot be understated. It's a spine position. It's so crucial. Every ruck is crucial. You just cannot compete with this sort of park football approach to the position. It requires guile. He has none.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100 percent. But in all reality, who comes in for him? Were strapped, and don't have a better 9 currently on the roster. The club is on the slide, nothing is gonna change anytime soon in my opinion. I mean Croker isn't even the only one, there is a handful. But manly has become the place players only come to for overs, or fringe first graders get a run

I'm not willing to entertain any opinion that he has improved based off a 40-20 and chasing a kick for a try against the Cowboys; a game that we lost anyway. He is a great team player and a genuine effort guy. I love that about him....it's not personal...but he is just not good enough.
To be fair,he was never the first choice no.9 and was only warming the seat for,well we all know who.This off season will be interesting in regards to many things but a threatening no.9 is a priority.Unfortunately there’s virtually zero available in Australia worth signing.I’d give Parcell another try

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you 100 percent. But in all reality, who comes in for him? Were strapped, and don't have a better 9 currently on the roster. The club is on the slide, nothing is gonna change anytime soon in my opinion. I mean Croker isn't even the only one, there is a handful. But manly has become the place players only come to for overs, or fringe first graders get a run
I just don't think it's good enough anymore. It's a big enough problem to justify letting some good talent go to free up some cap space to make a play for a 9. It's a waste of time having talent when such a pivotal aspect of the team's makeup is lacking so badly.

I can only assume we had the majority of our eggs in the fainu being found not guilty basket.... will be a very interesting off season to see who if anyone we recruit (based off the assumption we had some decent coin set aside for fainu)
Yeah for sure this was the case. I think we will see a mini or maybe even a moderate re build and re think in the off season.

We have Dce the turbos and a stack of good players and surely we have some cap space to build around these guys properly now we know fainu won’t be playing with us again.

To be fair,he was never the first choice no.9 and was only warming the seat for,well we all know who.This off season will be interesting in regards to many things but a threatening no.9 is a priority.Unfortunately there’s virtually zero available in Australia worth signing.I’d give Parcell another try
While ever Croker is the 9, we will make up the numbers. One way or another, something has to change.

Geez, I dunno...I reckon there might be 1 in the country somewhere playing footy? Isn't that why clubs have a recruitment officer? Isn't that why players sign contracts? Or do all the other clubs manufacture 9s out of halves?

Why don’t you name some names of guys you’d like to sign from other clubs?

There are **** all elite hookers around.

Ohh wait, there’s just some gun hooker playing Group 11 who hasn’t been scouted yet
You're dim. There's 16 players that all laced up in the 9 jumper this weekend...guess what? Every single one of them made their debut at some point. What? You think they are the only 16 guys that have ever played 9 in the 120 history of the game? Did they fall out of the sky or do you reckon they came from somewhere?

Ahh yeah, the guy Brisbane are letting go so they can keep Billy Walters until Mozer is up to it.
He can engage a marker...I reckon that's a start. Not to mention Billy Walters Dad is the coach. What a shock that he's a getting a contract?!

Not much he could do really - we didn't have a forward pack tonight.
We were smashed all over the field.
Don't be too harsh on the youngsters either.

I would have liked to se Segeyaro get more of a run from the bench now that we are put of contention. We are on the backfoot having waited for 3 years for Fainu only get sweet FA and haven’t been able to move forward.

Feels like there aren’t a lot of options, should be considered a priority now as Croker had been serviceable but seriously looks like he is looking left and right when there is an offload potential and it gets snuffed out.

You're dim. There's 16 players that all laced up in the 9 jumper this weekend...guess what? Every single one of them made their debut at some point. What? You think they are the only 16 guys that have ever played 9 in the 120 history of the game? Did they fall out of the sky or do you reckon they came from somewhere?

Why don’t you name these world beater hookers at other clubs?

Wade Egan?
Erin Clark?
Liddle, Simpkin, Brown?
JMK?
Andrew McCullough?
Jayden Brailey?

The best you can come up with is Jake ****ing Turpin.

Why don’t you name these world beater hookers at other clubs?

Wade Egan?
Erin Clark?
Liddle, Simpkin, Brown?
JMK?
Andrew McCullough?
Jayden Brailey?

The best you can come up with is Jake ****ing Turpin.
I don't want a world beater. I want a genuine 9. Take a long walk, Volley. You need it.

Croker looks tired. He needs to not play the full 80 to be at his most effective. I like the effort he puts in week in week out. But I agree, he will not take us to a premiership.

I just don't think it's good enough anymore. It's a big enough problem to justify letting some good talent go to free up some cap space to make a play for a 9. It's a waste of time having talent when such a pivotal aspect of the team's makeup is lacking so badly.
I think if we didn't have the 3 highest paid players in their positions, we probably could afford to let some talent go and justifiably sign a number 9. But we do, and all three of them are all on overs. But we will continue to resign players with still 2 years on their contracts (Saab, Aloai, DCE) rather than making moves that will improve us. Basket case. And let's say if we sign a 9, guarantee it will be on overs no matter who it is.

He is a great team player and a genuine effort guy. I love that about him....it's not personal...but he is just not good enough.

As I suspected, all you want is a scapegoat.
Yeah really sounds like it...

I talk footy. In my opinion, he is costing us big time. You don't have to agree but you just had to be a sarcastic dickhead...Ignore list for you. Bye.

Need to find the next grant type coming through the grades and ease him in off the bench . Croker / Lawton can start at 9 and then the young fella can have a crack.

Hard to see us improving next year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6