Croker Creativity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’d say that’s shy he isn’t performing.
Sorry Mark, are you saying you wouldn't coz he's out of form? If so, yeah there's something a bit off with him at the moment. I reckon he's carrying an injury. But then, I haven't heard anything. I reckon he's tough enough to play 13 and has enough ball skill to be a handy distributer. But it would be good to see him back to his best.

Sorry Mark, are you saying you wouldn't coz he's out of form? If so, yeah there's something a bit off with him at the moment. I reckon he's carrying an injury. But then, I haven't heard anything. I reckon he's tough enough to play 13 and has enough ball skill to be a handy distributer. But it would be good to see him back to his best.
He’s just a little off at the moment & that suggests injury to me.

He’s just a little off at the moment & that suggests injury to me.
i was playing golf at wakehurst today and he was infront playing with brad parker and he even left his driver behind for a hole and had to come back, something must be wrong!

but my perspective of his game atm would be that the last couple of weeks yes he has made a couple uncharacteristic errors but his playing style of being a good defender, good distributer and handy kicking game helps the team by him playing his role. we already have plenty of attacking threats and he knows he isn't one of them so manly don't need him taking darty runs from hooker and so on.

and with some of you saying he should switch to lock i feel he can for maybe 10 minutes in game if we want to play croker and lawton or whoever is 14 at the same time in the second half. but croker doesn't have the size to take the hitups required to be a lock and that results in fatigue for other forwards as he won't be pulling his weight.

i think the club is in a good position for hookers as humphreys and gordie are having time to develop their game which will be better for the long term for the club. these 2 players are at their most potent time of develop and them coming on playing 15 mins off the bench isn't going to excel their game. humphreys may be better than lawton atm but i respect what manly are doing thinking about the long term as i think in 2 years time it will humphries 9 and gordie 14 for at least 5 years.

I "d say his form has been down a bit of late .
Still putting in his normal wholehearted effort but looks like getting a bit battered more then usual and individual runs almost negligible effect .
Doubt that he would add anything in having a stint as a 13 and also think would actually be a definite retrograde move .
Murray and Radley for instance have natural drive and strong running ability .
Froggy is just essentially a toiler and tidying up type 9 but a damm good one at that and even allowing for some limitations .
Lawton is going quite well in his stints so far this season and is complimenting Froggy more then sufficiently

I am Croker's biggest fan as a footballer and I agree with your assessment of both him and Lawton. I am not sure GCKT is the man for the job, he may well be.

Where is a Shane Dunley or a Heath L'Strange when we need them.

Gee if we got Lomax and could put Garrick back on a wing, that would solve one problem.

We need another second rower and 2 props. Woods needs to be cut from the 30. Aloia and Lawton need moving on, and before the seasons end a decision will need to be made on Brown and Lodge.

I think we have too many holes to patch in one season and that is our biggest issue. In 2025 or 26 we will be looking to replace DCE followed by Jake.

Evolution baby.
And the answers my friend …..

It is evident that we have no Xfactor or thrust in the number nine .
The most dominant number 13's are hard running dynamic players like Murray and Radley
Crocker is not a 13

Always dangerous to be definitive. There are no absolutes only perceived better probabilities. We can't know something effectively until we experience it. Croker may not be suited to lock, but his characteristics suggest he may have what is needed to fulfil that task. Might fall on its face but until its experienced, we can't really know.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8