Crocker and the grim reaper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Crocker really is a callow, snivelling little grub.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24438115-5001023,00.html

A broad sweeping allegation on Perry which is probably a molehill anyway and obviously they think they can put him off his game.

If I were advising Perry I would advise as follows:

1.  Immediately commence defamation proceedings (today) so Crocker has something to think about over the weekend.
2.  DO NOT go looking for Crocker in the first 15 minutes.  That's exactly what they're after - to put Perry off the game plan and/or have him in the sin bin.  He is our player with the biggest tendency to lose discipline and his head.
3.  Ensure he takes a hit up in the first 4 Manly sets and just go straight, hard and up the guts - preferably skittling a few of their players along the way.

Crocker himself has issues keeping his head - so let him do something stupid and then let choc and company get in his face and take him out.

Incidentally, who was the grub that eye gouged one of the Stewart's in last year's Grand Final?  Was it White?

the ****s dont even have the guts to put their name to the quotes
"Storm insider"
****en scumbags

He ran one through Crockers mum apparently, and then posted the footage on www.dirtymilfs.com

Chip & Chase link said:
He ran one through Crockers mum apparently, and then posted the footage on www.dirtymilfs.com
u sick ****
i wouldnt touch crockers mum
with Cronks cock :p 

hahahahahahaha gold!

I'd just play a normal game - there's 80 mins to get through.  Crockosh!t can waste his energy in 15 if he wants, we'll destroy him. 

Methinks King will get a lot more physical this game too, probably with some biff.

Thing with playing against Crocker is that he is a ginga, and as such, hard to tackle because, honestly who wants to touch a ranga, in case you catch it. (sorry Duff)

I'm only a partial ranga with dyed hair anyway.

No offence taken.
Most of them aren't as awesome as me. But they are people too, some of them even have familys. Lets not forget that.

Duff link said:
I'm only a partial ranga with dyed hair anyway.

No offence taken.
Most of them aren't as awesome as me. But they are people too, some of them even have familys. Lets not forget that.

Really I would have thought their families would have disowned them.

Matabele link said:
Incidentally, who was the grub that eye gouged one of the Stewart's in last year's Grand Final?  Was it White?

It was Ben Cross actually. And I guess he got his punishment because he didn't even play finals football this year...

But I still think White deserves some sort of retribution. He's a cat. So he deserves to be punished.

Been busy with business but couldnt miss this little gem of a thread on my most favoured of all sh!tforbrains thugs "Crocker".

I like Matas thought process on this but to simplify a tad, theres really no need for any strategy with him at all. We already did it when our resident god botherer front row forward, Kite, when he jumped off the deck and threw a few a number of rounds ago.

Fact is Crocker knows he will cop plenty without even being targeted.

They can play all the mind games they like but this time its their minds that will play tricks.

Cant wait for this game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6