Cripple Fight,Eels vs Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
people say poor hindy but I reckon Fui Fui gives more then him. Hindmarsh is just a tackling machine, where Fui runs at the line as hard as he can whether his team is down by 20, 30 or 40 gives it his all in every run and tackle. I would totally swap Lussick for Fui even thou fui has 2-3 years left tops.

The Eagle said:
I dont feel sorry for their fans,just Hindmarsh

Poor bastard deserves so much better

Hindmarsh made his choices. Manly made him a very strong offer in the early stage of his career and he rejected it. Had he come over he would have won at least 2 Premierships and could have been a Manly favourite.

He made his choice, now eat **** I say.

Hindmarsh let the first try in, fell off a tackle. Should have retired last year, at least. Parra are crap. The local bank manager is a parra supporter and has just laid out $600 to win 600K if Parra don't win another game all year. He reckons he'll collect.

Luckily I was out and missed the match. But I loved the result. Let's hope Parra continue that form next week. They do seem to play better against us, and although we generally win it is almost always closer than I'd like.

PS: How could Nein judge this as the match of the round, especially when you have the reining premiers playing the 2010 premiers? I know Manly played on Monday night, but that was poor scheduling also.

The Who said:
Luckily I was out and missed the match. But I loved the result. Let's hope Parra continue that form next week. They do seem to play better against us, and although we generally win it is almost always closer than I'd like.

PS: How could Nein judge this as the match of the round, especially when you have the reining premiers playing the 2010 premiers? I know Manly played on Monday night, but that was poor scheduling also.

It's obviously a westie love in because the Gunts play the Swines this weekend.

To this end, i'm all for the western suburbs PR push.
Living in Brookvale, i've not really got much of a clue that the afl season is starting, but the vibe apparently is that they're attacking out west.

The greater good of the game is what benefits from prime time westievision so that's cool, i'll be at Kogarah to see the last two premiers play.

its funny, i live out west, 15 minutes from blacktown where this new team is based. I would not know the AFL season was even starting had it not being for the NRL every 5 minutes going on about this 'war'. There's nothing in the local papers, no advertising that i've come across anywhere in the local area for this afl team, there's probably no more than a handful of people who give two hoots out this way.
that said, it has given the NRL the kick in the arse they need to pay attention to the massive junior bases out here for once, and that's never a bad thing.

DSM5 said:
Hindmarsh let the first try in, fell off a tackle. Should have retired last year, at least. Parra are crap. The local bank manager is a parra supporter and has just laid out $600 to win 600K if Parra don't win another game all year. He reckons he'll collect.

Me thinks your typing or maths might be out here DSM, surely Parra aren't paying $1000/1 to not win all year.

If they are let me know who through, at those odds it would be worth a lazy $50 or $100.

EDIT: Just found these odds -

PARRAMATTA FIRST WIN IN 2012

$3.00 - Round 5 Manly
$5.50 - Round 6 Newcastle
$4.75 - Round 7 Cronulla
$11.00 - Round 8 Tigers
$15.00 - Round 9 Bulldogs
$21.00 - Round 10 Canberra
$34.00 - Round 12 Dragons
$21.00 - Round 13 Cronulla
$26.00 - Round 15 Souths
$34.00 - Round 16 Penrith
$41.00 - Round 17 Newcastle
$67.00 - Round 18 Manly
$51.00 - Round 19 Bulldogs
$81.00 - Round 20 Melbourne
$101.00 - Round 21 Brisbane
$101.00 - Round 22 Tigers
$67.00 - Round 23 Roosters
$81.00 - Round 24 Gold Coast
$101.00 - Round 25 Souths
$151.00 - Round 26 Dragons
$13.00 - No Wins in 2012

I suspect Gould has tried to exert some influence, he's had Penrith on free to air several times so far.

The NRL ought to ensure the performances of the Eels are shielded from public viewing. Putting them on TV will only drive fans away from league altogether.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I suspect Gould has tried to exert some influence, he's had Penrith on free to air several times so far.

The NRL ought to ensure the performances of the Eels are shielded from public viewing. Putting them on TV will only drive fans away from league altogether.

But there's nothing like a good comedy on a Friday night!!!:D

GWS will be the AFL'S version of the Vietnam war.They have deep pockets and they will need them.Despite our problems it is League country and always will be.

The Penrith win is a bad result for us. Under normal circumstances we should be able to dispose of them easily but Parra's dismal performances puts them in the position of utmost desperation and they'll practically be de-sphinctering themselves to beat us.
Doesn't mean they will. But I think we should be on high alert.

niccipops said:
The Penrith win is a bad result for us. Under normal circumstances we should be able to dispose of them easily but Parra's dismal performances puts them in the position of utmost desperation and they'll practically be de-sphinctering themselves to beat us.
Doesn't mean they will. But I think we should be on high alert.

You don't think they were in 'utmost desperation' entering into last night's match already. Parra have SO many things to fix that it will be too much any one given week. They will be pumped (and think things are turning around) if they can keep the scores respectable with another loss. The way Manly's structure and discipline is at the moment they would have to really play badly to give Parra a sniff. Parra need Manly not to turn up in their minds next week... and I will be personally appalled if Manly don't turn up, switched on

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2