Cricket over now for the Footy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally have a different view - NFL season over....now for the rugby League, starting with a 9's Party this Saturday - keen to see some new Seaeagles rip in !!

This weather we're having makes it feel even more like the footy season is approaching...

I do like the off season, to re charge from all the stress, but I'm soooo ready to have footy back now!

Speaking to the coaching staff at the fan day, we'll be fielding a young side for both our only trial game and the 9s. Which is perfect IMO - get to see some up and coming talent, and limits the chance of our big names getting injured (again!)

Congratulations to the Australian Test Team and Sydney Sixers.

Now bring on the Rugby League.

My top 8 prediction thread will be posted two weeks before the season kick off ( think we need to see how trials etc pan out first).

Pussy......my top 8 .... purely based on the ridiculous salary cap advantage some teams have and what I think the NRL sleazy leader and Channel 9 want

1. Roosters
2. Storm
3. Raiders
4. Eels
5. Broncos
6. Panthers
7. Manly
8. Rabbits

Still internationals and the Shield to go
Plus grade cricket....
Most people forget that grade cricket is the lifeblood of the sport. Every Australian player has been groomed in the grades, usually starting in fifth grade and working their way to first grade. Grade clubs get very little financial help from the States or National associations, yet they are happy to plunder them, taking their players and actually stopping them from playing for their grade team in order for them to be "fresh" for a representative match. The saddest thing is that the finals of each grade competition is 3-4 weeks into the football season so the pinnacle of grade cricket gets no coverage and no recognition.
Rant over. Back to rugby league . . .

Cricket is never really over, the Australians are off to SA for a limited overs series but you know what I meant.

And yes my Heat were crap ( again) and Sixers were very very good!!

Deserved Premiers ( suck **** Melbourne Stars).

Can't believe they got on Saturday night given the amount of rain. How funny seeing the Stars choke on another final. Has anyone checked in with Warnie to see if he is OK ??

Great bowling effort from Sixers.
@Chip and Chase they should be renamed the “Melbourne Scars” as they are never coming back from that choke.

Before the PC police jump in this is no slight on Maxwells mental health but rather a dig at the other 9 green snot wearing Mexicans except Stoinis he did ok

I saw the "bushfire" bash was on tv here so recorded it.

A roller coaster of emotions.

First I didn't know sCam smith was playing - yuck
Then Wasim bowled him first ball! - yay
Then found out no one gets out first ball - yuck
Then he's plumb lbw second ball - yay
But no one appeals - yuck
Then he hits a catch to Binga - yay
But Binga drops it - yuck

Congratulations to the Australian Test Team and Sydney Sixers.

Now bring on the Rugby League.

My top 8 prediction thread will be posted two weeks before the season kick off ( think we need to see how trials etc pan out first).
Sorry Mark - cricket is never finished It just keeps going on and on and on

3 one day internationals still to come starting 13 March

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7