Credit where credit is due

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Jason King - :clap: :clap:

That has got to be the best hes played in ages. I thought he was great.

Matty Orford - superb game. Individual brilliance.

Kite Beaver (best game in ages) Stewart and Bell BK and Watmough were also worthy mentions.

they all played great. Robbos great move for Stewys try.. great stuff.

im so proud! Well done Des and the lads.. gooo manly!! :drunk:

Footy show this morning said all forwards had blinders. Really outmuscled the rooters.
really impressed with Orford and kincking 5/5.
Did someone go ahead with giving King a hit over the head before the game. if so , i volunteer for next week.
TOP STUFF :clap:

It was a game where a lot of players who have been quiet stood up. Beaver had his best for the year; Matai looked good; Brett was awesome under the high balls; Kite, BK, Watmough dominated; Burns could be the goods for 5/8 if he can cut out the rubbish, and Orford earned his money.
It was a really good dig. No coach or player complaints this week!

The best thing about it was there is still room for improvement, last year when we beat the rorters we played to the full extent of capabilites.

This all goes well for the rest of the year, but we have to start doing it week in week out , especially the forwards

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6