Credit where credit is due

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Well played Barrett.

I have been very critical.. and one win wont change my opinion.. YET... but today i saw a very well coached side in defence and attack. I saw a team spirit within the playing group.

Defence was good in round 1 and 3. Round 2 we had 20 minutes of madness.

We have 1 million of the cap sitting on the sidelines... AFB Taupau and Lussick to come back in.

Still early days.. but that was promising. Again.. well done Trent and the rest of the coaching team. Your job is to get them to maintain that level.

Standard has been set.

Yep agreed. Great win Trent. Make no mistake we smashed them. They still had Thurston, Morgan, cooper, Granville etc etc. they also had plenty of opportunities and some great reding decisions go their way and we destroyed them

Yep agreed. Great win Trent. Make no mistake we smashed them. They still had Thurston, Morgan, cooper, Granville etc etc. they also had plenty of opportunities and some great reding decisions go their way and we destroyed them

I also think the talent we have out for and away outweigh's theirs roster for roster:

Brett Stewart, Steve Matai, Darcy Lussick, Marty Taupau, Addin Fonua-Blake from our squad from the start of the season.

The biggest call out for me was to see a bench that made more sense this week and giving the bench players the adequate minutes at the correct times of the game - something that we definately lacked last week - well done coaching staff!

Well played Barrett.

I have been very critical.. and one win wont change my opinion.. YET... but today i saw a very well coached side in defence and attack. I saw a team spirit within the playing group.

Defence was good in round 1 and 3. Round 2 we had 20 minutes of madness.

We have 1 million of the cap sitting on the sidelines... AFB Taupau and Lussick to come back in.

Still early days.. but that was promising. Again.. well done Trent and the rest of the coaching team. Your job is to get them to maintain that level.

Standard has been set.
As long as Lewis Brown is in the 1st grade squad I will have no respect for Zoolander

I want to see it week in week out but tonight was a good place to start so well done boys...
Yep we've got to just keep repeating this performance, could really do some damage in the comp especially with an added Taupau, Lussick, AFB and Perrett (maybe)

Awesome effort and an all round great performance - as others have pointed out with a lot of key players missing for us. Lewis Brown only blot on the game - he came on and I thought no - here we go then I forgot about him because he was kinda invisible. Standard set here as KaZa states. Anything less isn't acceptable.

I can't recall having seen us play a game like that since Barrett came to Manly, so yes very well done to the team and coaching staff :clap:

I would now like to see us play like that at Brookie, which has been sadly lacking in recent times...

Brown did his job last night . Nothing to be critical of .
Yeah Brown definitely played at the level that is required, nothing spectacular but did was needed. Having said that I still think he is not in the 17 when all troops are back.
8 Lussick
9 API/Hastings
10 Tapau
11 Sironen
12 Lane
13 Jake

14 API/Hastings
15 AFB
16 Lawrence
17 Myles

Any team can get up for 1 week when their reputations are on the line, it's how they go in weeks 4 and 5 that will interest me..

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8