CREDIT TO PENN & KELLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's funny
There has been alot of talk about how bad things are with our administration and how they stuffed up the contracts !

Penn has employed Kelly = Previous CHELSEA administrator + indepth knowledge of the cap + successfull with SOUTHS

Well done PENN :)

KELLY
Has played a beautyfull poker hand in retaining DCE + FORAN :)

Setup DCE contract with a deadline.. we now have had a look at TITANS real offer plus EELS real offer

NOW MANLY CAN HAVE ANOTHER CRACK :)

Well done administration well handled :)

confident the club will be a huge success in the years to come .. After all it is a business :) treat it like one :)

( CHANT ) MANNNNNNLY ....... MANNNNNNLYYYY........... MANNNNNNNNLYYYYYY

There has been alot of talk about how bad things are with our administration and how they stuffed up the contracts !

Penn has employed Kelly = Previous CHELSEA administrator + indepth knowledge of the cap + successfull with SOUTHS

Well done PENN :)

KELLY
Has played a beautyfull poker hand in retaining DCE + FORAN :)

Setup DCE contract with a deadline.. we now have had a look at TITANS real offer plus EELS real offer

NOW MANLY CAN HAVE ANOTHER CRACK :)

Well done administration well handled :)

confident the club will be a huge success in the years to come .. After all it is a business :) treat it like one :)

( CHANT ) MANNNNNNLY ....... MANNNNNNLYYYY........... MANNNNNNNNLYYYYYY
eb6.jpg

For the record I'm reserving judgment till November but I think he was high when he wrote that.

eb6.jpg

For the record I'm reserving judgment till November but I think he was high when he wrote that.

no trolling mate .. regardless we all know newslimited hate us ... regardless who was in charge we would be copping the same media attention ..

some people would rather us offer 1.5m each to foran and evans with out even finding out their true market value first.. which they have done already by pulling the contract off from cherry and getting a reaction from foran !!!

im not going to insult anyone ... but if anyone here could administer the situation better for a decade of dominance / media pressure / holding on to 2 of the best halfs and still leaving room in the cap ..... Then you people should apply for roles within the club !!

As people have mentioned if we didnt have any injuries people would be on there knees and on all fours outside Kellys and Penns office !!!!

Decade of dominance / injuries !!!!!

Give the club some credit for the success we have had over the last decade

People are behaving like spoilt bratts that have had there mummy and daddys wipe there ass every stage of their life

no trolling mate .. regardless we all know newslimited hate us ... regardless who was in charge we would be copping the same media attention ..

some people would rather us offer 1.5m each to foran and evans with out even finding out their true market value first.. which they have done already by pulling the contract off from cherry and getting a reaction from foran !!!

im not going to insult anyone ... but if anyone here could administer the situation better for a decade of dominance / media pressure / holding on to 2 of the best halfs and still leaving room in the cap ..... Then you people should apply for roles within the club !!

As people have mentioned if we didnt have any injuries people would be on there knees and on all fours outside Kellys and Penns office !!!!

Decade of dominance / injuries !!!!!

Give the club some credit for the success we have had over the last decade

People are behaving like spoilt bratts that have had there mummy and daddys wipe there ass every stage of their life
As I just said I will judge in November. I put that up in jest because I think you're too quick to declare success. I'm not writing him off yet but by the same token I can acknowledge Kelly hasn't yet done anything. is that disputed? I'm not saying he's done anything terrible either but prob not worthy of your enthusiastic reaction. Penn pretty much the same. he has sole ownership now which is what he wanted and I wont judge him till a year but at the min he hasn't done squat. The 'decade of dominance' is meaningless unless we continue to plan for the future.

Look what happened when the panthers board chose Gus to clean out the club ...

everyone gives credit to Gus ... why not the board and the club that Hired Gus ?

We have hired an immortal /australian/origin selector BOZO

Shall we not give the club/admin credit ? for this ? would we rather no Bob Fulton ?

isnt it great the owners are investing in the future of the club ?

everyone gives credit to Gus ... why not the board and the club that Hired Gus ?

Shall we not give the club/admin credit ? for this ? would we rather no Bob Fulton ?

The question to ask is if we are so successful, why is Bozo required at all......

Are you high? Just because Bozo is here sure that's fantastic but he hasn't done anything yet. How bout you just take the points i'm giving you because you won't win. I didn't bag them I just think you're either delusional or smoking some funky stuff to declare them the second coming. Until bozo does something its worth nothing other than a salary.

I'd like to see some investment in some players more than another administrator.

I'd like to see the leaks out of the club stop.

I'd like to see some tangible action towards brookie becoming a state owned asset.

They're some things I would like to see that the administration should have control over and should be able to do something about. I give them until November.

To continue our success and compete with clubs with lots of resources

To strengthen our club mate

I'm not disagreeing with you. On merit, it is a good decision.

It should not have gotten to this point but.

I appreciate your unbridled enthusiasm, this club for too long has not been able to see the forest for the trees. I will reserve my judgment until some tangible results have been shown.

p.s. can we meet up so i can buy some kush off you.

I only support Manly because I expect excellence and not due to any feelings of gratitude to any past or present Admin folk.:clap:
To date for the 2015 Season, the KPIs have not been met :cool:

I'm not disagreeing with you. On merit, it is a good decision.

It should not have gotten to this point but.

I appreciate your unbridled enthusiasm, this club for too long has not been able to see the forest for the trees. I will reserve my judgment until some tangible results have been shown.

p.s. can we meet up so i can buy some kush off you.

results might not come by november ... but im confident we will be prepared for another decade of dominance in the next few years :)

results might not come by november ... but im confident we will be prepared for another decade of dominance in the next few years :)
Rubbish is what you say.
Fact. Fulton has been here since the club changed owners.
He was part of the negotations that lost Foren and Cherry.
He just now is getting paid for his advice.

The juniors for the future are set. Look at the under 20s . Dave Warrick has put them together.
Just watch how others will take the credit.
Penns announcements ,other than his foot in mouth, have all been about Motherhood. Just to make us feel good. ie The 2 halves by xmas. Brookvale oval. Bob Fulton.
They have money and people to spin there PR.
They haven't been reel good at it and that's because EGO'S are getting in the way.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4