Creative Bookeeping

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I hope if Choc leaves at the end of the year I hope I'm not in a public place when I get the news, because there is a better than even chance that I'll cry openly.
Thinking that this may actually happen a lot of scenarios have been thrown up so here is mine; take his $900K and re-negotiate DCE's contract. Pay him Chocs $900 plus his $500 in 2015 then $800K in 2016 and $800K in 2017. That is $3 mill over three years and in his last two years he is only taking up a reasonable part of the cap.
By 2018 he will have been here for 10 years.

Dont cry mate. If he does leave Manly, some years down the track, perhaps even a few years after Choc finishes his career, Choccy will be the one shedding a tear and regretting his decision to leave. Decisions are best not made while angry/bitter about something or emotional about another players plight...if he doesnt know this, someone close to him should tell him, as regret is the most likely feeling Choc will have in the future.

Choc is not on nearly 1m not even close. This back ended BS is just that bs.

Yesterday at the game, while the players were doing their lap Choc and Snake went out to high five supporters while the majority of the players just strolled around the field. It could be said that they too were saying their goodbyes. Mattai walked with the rest of the pack inside the signage. The media will get onto it soon.

Thats how they do it every home game and even at the Titans :p.
Matai never gets up close, he has so many shoulder injuries that a slap on the back may kill him :angel:

Usually Matty is the last one around as he literally stops for whoever wants a photo, but yesterday he couldn't walk around, so Tommy was the last Player. :)

Different players enjoy it differently.

Matty is last, DCE usually 2nd last.

JSL loves getting amongst it as well.

I don't know if this is good news or not but I was in the Lyons Den after the Golden Eagles had concluded their pre game function. Spooky ( owner of the Guess what banner) rolls in with his collection of banners, spies Barry Stewart, strolls over to say g'day , pulls out the Prince of Brookvale one and asks Barry to sign it .

Then says " I'll have to line up later to get Brett to sign it as well but perhaps I shouldn't bother if he's going to Canberra"

Barry gives him a strange look and says " not in my lifetime "

Don't you just love the media, they take a throw away comment and blow it up hugely.

Bazza was ready to do the lap with Snake, he was that excied in his special issue Manly Fathers' Top. A nice touch by Manly to honour the Dads :angel:

The other news from yesterday was Goldie announced and thanked AAA sleeve sponsor for their 5 year contribution. So we will have new logos on the sleeves next year :)

Dan said:

Dan, I'm not sure if there's been enough mentions on here that choc isn't on 900k next year.

I think that's why that figure keeps getting bandied around.

/suck-chasm

Mark from Brisbane said:
I don't know if this is good news or not but I was in the Lyons Den after the Golden Eagles had concluded their pre game function. Spooky ( owner of the Guess what banner) rolls in with his collection of banners, spies Barry Stewart, strolls over to say g'day , pulls out the Prince of Brookvale one and asks Barry to sign it .

Then says " I'll have to line up later to get Brett to sign it as well but perhaps I shouldn't bother if he's going to Canberra"

Barry gives him a strange look and says " not in my lifetime "

Don't you just love the media, they take a throw away comment and blow it up hugely.

Yeah that was great to hear. It was Cambo who had the sign, not spook. Spook is a Spook-wit.

Dan said:

Pyrro_Falling_On_Deaf_Ears-front-la.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7