Crazy cab drivers in Cairns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stillman

Reserve Grader
I was up in sunny North Queensland over the weekend and i met a pretty mad old man. I jumped in a cab from the Airport to my hotel and got chatting to a talkative old wacko. He went through his lifes story about the 3 or 4 exwives hes had and how he has moved from Granville up the coast ending up in Cairns. He then said that while he was from Granville originally that he hated those 'fu*king Eels' going on to say that his son played for the Manly Sea Eagles. It turns out that his son goes by the name of Anthony Watmough and he is going to go for broke next season as he was injured all season and quite down on his contribution to the team this season. His dad was confident that you will see him back in the Sky Blue next season and that the team is going to finish in a better place than this year.

Hopefully his dad is right as he was crap this year. I made quite a few bucks on him being first try scorer last year off a monaghan grubber but i didn't see anything like that this year just a heap of dropped balls and missed tackles.

thanks for that Stillman- I'm guessing this guy is the real deal but I do remember recently the case of a taxi driver in Darwin telling people he was a well known players (who's name I can't recall) father and he just made the whole story up as the player and his real father found out

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6