Craig Gower comments

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Deserves a thread of its own

But the former NSW and Kangaroos halfback last night rejected the report after Penrith's 54-14 thrashing by the Warriors in Auckland and hit out at Nine reporter and Sun-Herald columnist Danny Weidler over the story.
\"That's old news from last year,\" Gower said in the Panthers dressing room at Mt Smart Stadium. \"Weidler is a f---ing dribbler, make sure you write that.\"
Penrith coach Matthew Elliott, who this week has come under fire for dropping Brisbane-bound five-eighth Peter Wallace to premier league, said he had spoken to Gower about the issue. \"I've heard that, I've been talking constantly to Gowie. It's not true,\" Elliott said.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol:

haha :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I love it when players actually speak their minds, i'm sick of this always having to say what is politically correct!!

Sorry Gower this doesn't change my opinion of you though :lol:

haha :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I love it when players actually speak their minds,
In Gower's case he has proved time and time again that it doesn't amount to much. Danny and Craig deserve each other. :evil:

Its very true.

He seriously just trys to cause problems.

He was caught out on the footy show a few weeks back. Can't remember what the subject was but the boys on the panel weren't real impressed that he shot off at the mouth before knowing what was really going on.

is there a more \"disliked\" or disrespected media identity than Danny Weidler ????

No. And for good reason. Take a look ay most any of his Sunday Herald pages and what you will see is gossip based comment thats often divisive. Probably spends too much time in Footy forums & would go well working for Channel 7 Today Tonight.

He was quoting Gowers manager in the paper today as saying that what he reported was correct. God knows why Italy would even entertain the thought of using Gower in the RWC, I think he has got an over-inflated opinion of his footballing ability.

How did Weiner get his start anyway ? Wasn't it on the back of getting all of Mundines exclusives back when he started his boxing career. He fits the Channel 9 investigative reporter mould anyway, wouldn't be surprised to see him turn up on A Current of Air.

Was confirmed on midday news today Gower released from end of season to play union in Italy, Panthers are farked.

Good move for Gower as groping women in Italy is all the rage.

Let me re-phrase that - the guy that had trawled over Gower's many indiscretions to put himself at the top of the tree when it comes to RL gutter tabloid trash.

I'm saying he looks like a dickhead now because of how much he denied it and everything and then has gone and done it.

I didn't say Gower was the sharpest tool in the shed. I'd imagine he would have appreciated giving Weidler a final send off though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2